Executive Assistant at Opendoor
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:38 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, November 4, 2021
Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
We’re looking for a master multitasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat, self-starter attitude. You’ll partner closely with executives in implementing efficient administrative processes to support rapid growth. This role relies heavily on being highly organized and responsive, with the willingness to meet each challenge directly. At Opendoor, Executive Assistants are passionate about the integral role as a crucial business partner to their executives.
- Strategic time management, managing and prioritizing complex calendars, thoughtful scheduling of meetings, and resolving scheduling conflicts
- Support 2-3 Executives within the organization
- Drafting updates to the Executive’s organization (including email, memos, documents, presentation decks, and reports as requested or as circumstances dictate)
- Attending meetings, communicating agendas, taking notes, and tracking action items
- Serving as an extension of the Executive, taking on a wide breadth of tasks and responsibilities so that they can refocus on other areas as necessary
- Deepening your understanding of the responsibilities and tendencies of the executive you support so that you can anticipate needs proactively and work autonomously to get ahead of them
- Autonomously navigating shifting priorities and requests
- Proactively contributing insights and ideas that improve team process or culture
- Determining methods and best practices for new projects or assignments
- Managing programs and team building events within the Executive’s organization
- 4-6+ years of experience directly supporting one or more executivesExcellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of cross-functional teams
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail and a proven ability to take ownership of multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion and emotional intelligence
- Ability to exercise strong business judgment, meet deadlines, and balance numerous requests
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly build rapport with internal and external partners
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with an ability to recognize opportunities and develop ways of addressing them
- Optimistic, reliable, and flexible attitude
- Extensive knowledge of Google GSuite Apps: Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides
More About Us:
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness:
Read Full Job Description