eLearning Specialist at Wix
Wix's Global Learning & Development team. We're an eclectic group (across 9 cities!) that's passionate about learning. Our goal is to empower Wix employees to be successful, master their craft and become lifelong learners.
To accomplish this, we deliver ongoing, high-quality and measurable blended learning experiences for Wix's Customer Care and Partners organizations. This includes face-to-face instruction, online courses, experiential workshops, one-on-one mentorship and certifications - really anything it takes to provide an effective learning experience.
A data driven professional who is truly passionate about learning. You have 2+ years of experience in strategizing and producing engaging learning solutions for customer care employees that lead them to success.
You are very technical, eager to explore new technologies and have the ability to learn new concepts and solve problems thoughtfully and effectively. It is crucial to have proven experience with eLearning authoring tools (Camtasia, Articulate, etc.) and LMS management.
You have critical thinking skills, you know how to build great relationships, identify challenges and find solutions. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and look at change as an opportunity to grow.
As a eLearning Specialist, you will:
- Manage eLearning programs to support onboarding, internal product training, ongoing online training courses and soft skills developmental courses for global teams
- Design instructional eLearning courses, including writing scripts, creating learning material outputs such as PPT, Articulate Rise and Storyline
- Partner with subject matter experts to build custom eLearning programs.
- Build self-led onboarding learning paths for different roles
- Manage our eLearning course catalog in the LMS
- Partner with the on-site Learning & Development and Quality Control teams to deliver accurate and efficient training.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome and anyone has the right to succeed.