Document Control Manager at Overhaul
Who We Are
Overhaul is looking for energetic, analytical, and quality-focused team members to join their C3 Monitoring and 24/7 Customer Support Team as Watch Officers. Overhaul is a supply chain integrity solutions company that allows shippers to connect disparate sources of data into the first fully transparent situational analysis engine designed for the logistics industry. Data that is transformed into critical insights can instantly trigger corrective actions, impacting everything from temperature control to handling requirements or package-level tracking, ensuring cargo arrives at its destination safely, undamaged, and on time. We are a dynamic, innovative, and fun team who is highly committed to our customers’ experiences and our Mission and Vision.
Overhaul is looking for a Document Control Manager to work on-site within Austin, Texas location or remote if not residing in Austin, Texas. The Document Control Manager is responsible for establishing a procedural framework for collecting and processing controlled documents, including the oversight for the quality of the content, adherence to the procedures and enforcing the approval, distribution and filing of controlled documents.
- Establish the infrastructure for identifying, collecting, distributing, and filing controlled documents beginning with customer engagement and continuing through documents supporting customer service.
- Possess working knowledge of document control systems and experience working within a corporate environment.
- Create and maintain document control policies and procedures and lead/participate in the development and roll-out of document control tools.
- Maintain awareness of new customer and/or program initiatives that may impact the creation, control and distribution of documentation supporting the project.
- Ensure team members are provided with adequate training and support to enable them to successfully follow the procedure and systems.
- Conduct spot audits to facilitate the understanding of document controls procedures.
- Review and adjust policy regarding document control as innovative solutions are introduced within the company.
- Provide an interface to IT Support for document control issues, which include process enhancements to existing software, developing recommendations for new hardware and/or software that may benefit the document control environment.
- Create dashboards to reflect audit, compliance and corrective action measures.
- Instill a can-do spirit within the document control responsibilities, inspiring all to produce consistently accurate results at a fast pace.
- Interface with a variety of people with different technical levels and educational backgrounds
- Produce accurate and timely results while maintaining a customer-service attitude
Preferred Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Masters in Supply Chain/Business Administration
- 10+ years of document control experience, with at least 5-years within pharma, asset management or high-tech environments
- Experience in supply chain or related role
- Experience in a SaaS field
- Experience in office management, document creation, report writing, and data analytics
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Project management experience
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Demonstrate a self-starter attitude with proactive, results-oriented focus; and willing and capable to assume additional responsibilities
- Proven accuracy, reliability, and completeness in job accomplishment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Our Core Values and how they benefit you as an “Overhauler”
Authenticity, Receptivity and Trust
· Extremely competitive base salary package
· 401(k) with Overhaul match
· Flexible working schedules
· Remote, hybrid, and/or In-office*
Encouragement and Learning
· Progressive advancement opportunity & career mobility
· Paid development personal stipend
· Monthly lunch and learns
· 2 Unique learning systems w/Instructor led content
Wellness and Integrity
· Rotating Overhaul “Perks @ work” (Discounts and Freebies)
· Overhaul fully provided healthcare plan
· Employee assistance & wellbeing programs
· New Parent/Family/Caregiver leave(s)
· Daily BAMM time (body and mind movement)
· Life by design vacation policy
Diversity and Inclusivity Statement
Overhaul has always been, and always will be, committed to diversity and inclusion. Our Overhaul Culture Code’s top listed commitment is to “Diversity and Synergy.” All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply!