Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
We are looking for an experienced leader to build the team that will develop and grow the provider experience - a key pillar of Hims & Hers growth strategy. Reporting to the SVP of Telemedicine, you will have ownership over all operational aspects to achieve a singular goal: every patient gets access to timely, high quality, affordable healthcare. You will lead, grow, and inspire a cross-functional organization to drive business growth, ensure a world-class customer experience for both patients & providers, and oversee efficient daily operations. This role is highly collaborative and cross-functional; as the primary business driver for mental health, you will team with Product, Growth, Legal, Medical Affairs, Customer Support, Marketing, and others.
- Own complex problems: shape, build out, and scale every aspect of the provider experience, including recruitment, onboarding, development, and engagement with a singular goal: ensure that every patient receives access to high quality, timely medical care across every Hims & Hers service line.
- Own the strategic direction: develop and build scalable infrastructure for acquiring, incentivizing,and engaging contracted medical professionals for Hims & Hers rapidly-scaling health network.
- Challenge status quo: initiate and debate key strategic topics and opportunities from your team’s work, and drive bold high-impact decisions.
- Lead the organization by proactively identifying supply growth & optimization opportunities; collaborate cross functionally to structure, measure, execute, and scale; and drive adoption and knowledge at all levels of the organization.
- Execute in a tight-knit cross-functional team, including Operations, Product, Analytics, and Growth.
- Build and lead high performance, diverse, responsive teams and maintain a culture of excellence, growth, and fun.
- Build for scale: identify, codify, and implement data-driven decision-making across each part of your team. Set clear goals for both operational and financial KPIs for a growing operations team.
- Expertise (10+ years) of combined large and small company experience leading operations and/or customer success, ideally in a supply-first marketplace at a high-growth consumer technology company
- 5+ years of experience hiring, managing, and developing high performing cross-functional teams
- Success in a highly strategic, analytical, and operations role within a rapidly growing company: balancing quantitative and qualitative inputs for rapid, accurate decision-making
- Results and growth oriented: strong track record of ownership, of both setting clear goals and delivering on results
- Prefers to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, high-growth, and high-learning environment
- Superb written and verbal communication skills; experience presenting to senior, cross-functional, technical and non-technical stakeholders in easily understood formats
- BS/BA degree; advanced degree a plus