Director of Information Security at SWORD Health (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:00 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, June 8, 2022
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. SWORD Health (“SWORD”) is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain . Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over 160+ other established businesses across the world.
The SWORD program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented SWORD specialists. SWORD’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than two years ago , SWORD has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join SWORD during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward. We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at SWORD– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
What We're Looking For:
• Support all facets of team management to attract, engage, retain, and nurture teams of outstanding engineers (e.g., recruitment, mentoring, training and development, performance evaluation).
• Partner with the product & engineering teams and other cross functional partners to develop overall vision, strategy and roadmap for our Security systems and product suites.
• Strategically building out security operations capability for Sword Health
• Provide security and architectural direction for the development, design, integration, testing, and maintenance of our product suite.
• Define and mature the global Secure Development Lifecycle engagement model and operations across Sword’s enterprise and products
• Bring an automation-first mindset to champion and drive rollout of data protection capability, privacy engineering concepts, and process
• Develop a technical roadmap and vision, with guidance to both your team members and your peers.
• Champion security and operational excellence, establishing metrics and processes for regular assessment and improvement.
• Establish a solid project framework and excellent delivery processes.
• Provide input on capability and maturity requirements to meet organizational needs, and inform the strategy to hire, build, or buy the right resources to meet those requirements
• Ensure your team is allocated to the most strategic business needs at the company by understanding the Company's strategy and priorities
• Advocate for security principles, and identify creative ways to embed concepts of security by design across the enterprise
• Coach your team to define program plans, success criteria, and execute against their objectives
To ensure you feel good solving a big Human problem, we offer:
• A bright future at a promising high-tech startup company;
• Career development and growth, with a competitive salary;
• The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution with the potential to change an industry;
• A stimulating atmosphere with room for creativity - fast-paced, fun, and energetic startup with a friendly culture;
• A flexible environment where you organized your work dynamic: flexible working hours, remote work policy, pet friendly office and unlimited vacations;
• Access to health and well-being programs (yoga classes, digital therapist sessions).
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Free Digital Therapist for your family
SWORD is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We champion diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At SWORD, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our applicants and team members is critical to our success as a global company. The more inclusive and diverse we are, the bigger our impact will be.
More Information on SWORD Health
SWORD Health operates in the Healthtech industry. The company is located in New York, NY. SWORD Health was founded in 2015. It has 197 total employees. To see all 22 open jobs at SWORD Health, click here.
Read Full Job Description