Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
Drift has been recognized by LinkedIn as one of the Top 50 Startups to work for four consecutive years in a row in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021!
About Digital First
Drift is a Digital First company, which means Remote is the primary experience for all employees. For the majority of our positions, your location is flexible! If “Remote” is stated in the job location, that role can be located anywhere Drift is authorized to do business in the United States.
This role can be located remotely in the United States.
About the Opportunity
Drift’s channel program has a foundation ready for global scale. You will be joining as the senior leader guiding a channel program with a history of successes but ready for its next evolution.
You will lead and have unique supporting resources to grow a once-in-a-lifetime SaaS channel opportunity:
- Partner Programs Manager (program excellence, partner experience, and cross-departmental operations)
- Channel Account Managers (who each own their own respective book of partners)
- Partner Value Consultant (Sales: driving the business cases for partners to build a practice/offer(s) around Drift’s solution and services)
- Partner Delivery Consultant (Service: driving partner education of software best practices and how to work with Drift internal account teams)
- Partner Marketing Manager (Education: driving partner enablement, certification and co-marketing initiatives with partners). Feel free to read our monthly partner spotlight series here.
What you’ll be doing on the team:
- Lead Drift’s Global Channel Partnerships across our 100+ agency, consultant, and S.I. solutions partners.
- Own the end-to-end channel GTM strategy across the three partner funnels of partner acquisition, activation, and advocacy.
- Lead and grow our team of Regional and Global Channel Account Managers to drive partner activation, revenue, and customer health.
- Be the “Voice of Channel” internally to drive cross-functional collaboration, trust, and commitment required for scaling partnerships.
- Build & manage the “Channel Sales Playbook” for best practices and efficiency.
- Partner closely with our Partner Programs Manager to ensure operational and cross-departmental cadences and rituals are established.
- Partner closely with field operations and department leaders to integrate the channel operating model into the wider business model for forecasting, staffing, and productivity.
- Partner closely with sales enablement, Directors, and VPs to integrate Channel partners into the rep “Day/Week In The Life.”
- Drive a consistent cadence of rituals for weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual performance management, inspection, and reporting.
Background and experiences we’re looking for:
- Proven B2B SaaS channel leadership experience across multiple partner types (bonus points for martech and salestech experience)
- Experience driving “overlay” channel models in an Enterprise setting by partnering closely with direct sales and customer team counterparts.
- Track record of success in building regional and global channel partner businesses
- Empathy or experience with the demands of marketing agencies, consultants, and systems integrators and what it takes to activate them as committed partners.
- Experience in hypergrowth SaaS companies
- Record of recruiting, enabling, and inspiring best-in-class channel talent
- Ability to communicate at C-level and drive necessary business change to meet company revenue objectives.
- Experience with working in a growing company selling a product for a category creator; products not budgeted for already
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected] #LI-Remote