CareRev is bringing the future of work to Healthcare! CareRev's mission is to build a sustainable future for healthcare professionals. CareRev is a modern marketplace platform offering professionals the freedom to choose how and when they work, tools and training to develop their careers, and personalized growth opportunities.
CareRev is seeking a Director, Corporate Development & Strategy. In this role, you will join the Finance team to seek out organic and inorganic growth opportunities for the company. Successful candidates will be ready for often intense work demands as we scale our growth, and have already been a part of a team that has closed acquisitions or financial transactions. You will also come into the position with a solid understanding of the Healthcare Tech industry, its key players, and developing companies that would make strong partners for CareRev.
Healthcare Technology M&A| Healthcare IT| Healthcare technology| Healthcare Software
What You’ll Do:
- Understand the competitive landscape, emerging technologies, changes in market structures while evaluating CareRev’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities.
- Support M&A efforts. Seek out and find appropriate companies that will accelerate our growth and improve our product through technology and people.
- Develop Corporate Partnerships for joint ventures, partnerships, technology, and supporting healthcare professionals on our platform.
- Evaluate internal business plans and initiatives.
- Support the Finance team in analyzing all aspects of the company.
- Assist with financial models and forecasting.
What We’re Looking For:
- Strong network in the healthcare services industry within developing companies and technologies.
- Impatient, bias towards action, and ability to rapidly set and achieve goals.
- 8+ years relevant work experience.
- Venture capital, Investment banking, previous M&A, or equity research experience.
- Ability to develop and execute on a due diligence process for a transaction.
- Experience working with and managing outside vendors to achieve time-critical objectives.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Accounting, or Finance, or relevant experience.
- Strong analytical, writing, and presentation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to independently manage multiple projects and deliverables against deadlines.
Qualifications and Experience
- M&A experience in Healthcare Technology, Healthcare IT, Telehealth, Healthcare Software
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
- Willingness to work long hours, when necessary
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Quality focused and detail-oriented
- Team player with a positive communication style
Reasons to Consider Us:
- 100% remote company
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Short term disability 100% covered by CareRev
- Life insurance covered by CareRev
- Paid parental leave
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO
- 401K and company match
- Office equipment stipend
- Learning reimbursement program
- Prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing at a desk
- Prolonged periods of working on a computer
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds of work equipment
- Ability to set up home office to include desk and chair
CareRev is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please discuss with your Recruiter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. CareRev treats all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military, and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. CareRev also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
If you are an applicant in Washington State, Colorado or New York City and have compensation questions, please contact us directly at [email protected] Include in the email request: your Full Name, Job Name, and the City and State in which you reside. Please allow 48 business hours for a response. All other applicants: PLEASE NOTE, this email is not for candidates to apply to jobs directly. Resumes sent via this email address are not in our Applicant Tracking System, and therefore can not be included in our recruiting process. Please Apply following the steps below.