This position is responsible for the development and management of Chainalysis’s Business Systems. This is a new role that will report to the VP of IT and Security.
The scope of responsibility for this role includes the continued development of existing applications, and the identification of new applications that would benefit the company. As we prepare the company to go public, we are looking for an owner of the entire ecosystem who can ensure the integrity of all of the interconnected systems that are driving key business processes throughout the organization such as Order to Cash and Procure to Pay and ensure these processes scale as we continue to grow at a rapid pace.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You have a deep understanding of our core business processes and procedures
- You have identified opportunities for process optimization and automation and have worked with the business stakeholders to prioritize and execute on these goals.
- You have developed and shared a multi year technology roadmap for the evolution of our business systems to match our needs
- You have built the foundation for developing a high performing team of business systems engineers
- You have partnered with the security compliance team to implement and operationalize necessary controls and policies
A background like this helps:
- 7+ years experience designing and supporting large scale, technically complex integrated solutions on business systems (ERP, HRIS,CRM, P2P etc), strongly prefer extensive experience with Salesforce and Netsuite, and experience with an IPaaS solution such as Workato a plus
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Ability to run cross functional projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience building and developing high performing teams
- Ability to communicate complex topics to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience scaling a systems within a hypergrowth environment and public company readiness experience including ITGC work is a big plus
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.