Direct Response Expert, The Trade Desk & Media Math (Remote) at WorkReduce
| Louisville, KY
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:12 a.m. (CST) on Friday, October 15, 2021
WorkReduce is a fully remote company where you can work with the largest brands and agencies in the world, and advance your career while maintaining a strong work/life balance.
We are looking for a well-organized, self-motivated Direct Response Expert with experience in The Trade Desk and Media Math. The ideal candidate will also have advocacy experience.
This is a part-time, on-demand position as a WorkReduce employee. This role, with it's unique nature, is ideal for a candidate looking to supplement their current hours or is comfortable with part-time, on-demand work.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, execute and optimize advocacy Direct Response campaigns on demand
- Train existing teams on Direct Response using DSPs such as MediaMath and TTD
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of Direct Response experience, ideally in the Advocacy space
- Hands-on experience with TTD and Media Math
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in a digital agency, with extensive experience and expertise in various DSPs
- A strong work ethic – highly organized, diligent, and attentive to detail
- The ability to work remotely and maintain a high level of productivity
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment with constantly evolving priorities
- Proven success developing training materials and training teams
As the largest technology-enabled services provider for media buying, we serve brands and agencies as a distributed team of media and technology experts operating through the WorkReduce platform. Our mission is to improve our clients’ lives and businesses while remaining committed to providing employment that pays well, expands access to jobs and training, and makes a difference. We hire people who share our values of transparency, inclusivity, dedication, and fairness.
What you can expect from WorkReduce:
WorkReduce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
WorkReduce does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters without a signed agreement on file with WorkReduce. Third-party recruiters include agencies, organizations, or individuals recruiting candidates for temporary, part-time, or full-time opportunities other than for their own needs.
WorkReduce will not pay a fee to a third-party recruiter for any resumes or CV’s submitted to any employee that does not have a signed agreement with WorkReduce. The agreement must be dated no earlier than one year previous to the date of resume submission. Candidate introductions, resumes or CV’s must only be submitted via the WorkReduce recruiting team and only if a) an agreement is already in place and b) the third-party recruiter has received formal instruction from a member of the recruiting team to submit candidates to a vacancy.
We are not able to sponsor candidates requiring work authorization.
Not you? Try one of our other open roles: https://jobs.lever.co/workreduce
Read Full Job Description