NEW HOURLY RATE AND PTO LEVELS!!!
URGENT: New hires needed! New roles going quickly!
Ready to join a fast-growing, diverse team tackling one of the biggest industries in the world?
HiOperator's mission is to automate customer service by pairing people with technology. Both our Buffalo and Dallas offices have been growing exponentially since 2020 and we continue to look for new team members to join our quest to change the industry.
We are located in Dallas and looking for motivated people to be part of a small, rapidly growing team. You'll get to use cutting-edge software, learn how a bunch of different companies do customer service, and have some fun while doing so!
Your key priorities:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our client's customers through a variety of customer support services (primarily chat and email).
- Achieve key customer satisfaction and performance standards.
- Provide feedback to improve our internal software.
- Work closely with Operations Team Leads and Managers.
You're a great match if you:
- Willingness to work in a high-production, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to* read and comprehend *documents written in English.
- 40+ wpm with 99% accuracy and sustained competitive entry rate required.
- Are dependable – You show up ready to roll every day.
- Are a quick learner – You cover customer service for different clients, which requires the ability to learn things quickly and adapt to changing policies and procedures.
- Are a problem solver - You take responsibility and ownership of customer concerns and do your best to fix them.
- Are comfortable using the Google Suite of products
- Are tech-savvy
- Monday - Friday, 2pm - 11pm
- Saturday - Tuesday, 7am - 6pm
You can expect:
- Opportunity for growth at a rapidly growing startup
- Performance-based workplace
- Multiple schedule options
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Free Parking
- Free onsite gym, open between 6am and 8pm
Visit us to learn more: https://hioperator.com (https://hioperator.com/)
This is not a remote position
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
Job offers are contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
HiOperator is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.