DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
- Make the set amount of phone calls (daily) with excellent phone skills and professional demeanor.
- Verify information the customer provided by contacting them and asking the appropriate questions.
- Determine eligibility of the customer, on the call, by comparing their information to the set requirements.
- Be able to answer any extra questions that the customer may have about verification, redemption and the product.
- Manage large amounts of incoming customer care requests via different channels.
- Identify, prioritize, and escalate (as needed) customer issues.
- Follow up, with customers, to ensure resolution by providing accurate, valid and complete information.
- Handle customer needs and complaints by evaluating and analyzing customer requests and providing appropriate solutions or alternatives.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Stay current with company products, services, changes, and updates.
- Must have 2-4 years of Customer Support experience.
- Experience creating a product documentation is a plus.
- Experience creating a knowledge-base content is a plus.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies is a plus.
- Strong Customer service and communication skills.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems Freshdesk, Zendesk, Salesforce, Call desks, etc.
- An upbeat and positive attitude, with the ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Stay motivated in complex situations.
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.