From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
- Respond to the tickets/issues that are escalated by Fivetran customers, Account Managers and CSE team members
- Escalate issues within desired timeframe (Escalation SLA’s) to the Engineering and Product organization
- Help document Knowledge Base articles that act as references for CSE team members
- Provide a deeper understanding of the issue and workarounds to our customers
- Full ownership of major issues and customer challenges: debugging the issue; working with engineering and product to triage, develop a solution, and assign to product roadmap; keeping the customer updated with timelines and work-arounds
- Provide onboarding support to new customers
- Provide engineering assistance for Fivetran API interaction
- You enjoy working with external customers. You have empathy for our customers and take time to understand their pains, needs and wants and will go the extra mile to make sure their issues are resolved.
- You are interested in troubleshooting deep technical problems at the application and networking levels
- Java experience is a plus (we welcome Github experience - pull requests to our codebase.)
- You’ve worked with databases (SQL and NoSQL) before and feel comfortable doing so
- Writing ANSI SQL operations is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.