Ready to write the best chapter of your career? XSELL Technologies leverages artificial intelligence as a foundational capability to listen, learn and support agents in real-time with the exact information they need to exceed customers’ expectations and deliver top performer experiences.
Join us on our mission to empower agents, clients, and organizations to increase human performance and job satisfaction through making conversations more personal. We do this by pairing together the best elements of human touch and machine intelligence to drive results.
XSELL is currently seeking a Customer Success Specialist to support our growing clientele. This position requires the ability to communicate effectively, analyze data, and work well with external partners and internal team members.
What You Will Bring
The problems you will tackle will benefit from the following skills:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years overall experience within a customer service or account management role preferred
- 1+ years of call center experience preferred
- Example titles: Agent, Account Associate, Quality Assurance, Operations Support, Vendor Lead/Coach, etc
- 1-2 years project coordinator experience or data analytics a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team-oriented approach
- Ability to self-start and solve problems
- Travel up to 30%
- Must be eligible to work in the US
Ways You Will Contribute
- Support team leads with analysis and documentation
- Analyze data and metrics to identify potential trending issues
- Participate in recurring operations meetings with the Customer Success Team and customers to ensure positive relationships and outcomes are maintained
- Support internal departments of the customer's operational strategy
- Provide product overviews and training at customer contact centers
- Work cross-functionally within the company to support customer outcomes
- Respond to customer requests for product enhancements and initial troubleshooting
- Other job-related duties as assigned
What To Expect In Your First 30 Days
- Introductions with fellow employees to learn about key areas of our business
- Detailed resources provided to learn about area of responsibility and client structure
- Shadow co-workers in key meetings
- Train on all new systems
- Meet Clients and get up to speed on expectations, start building rapport
- With co-worker support
- Travel to centers
- Contingent upon current restrictions
XSELL is committed to a culture of teamwork; where everyone works together to plan, do, learn, and continuously improve. We accomplish that by staying true to our core values.
- Best Chapter: Every XSELLer is plugged in and focused on writing their “ best chapter yet”, both personally and professionally. We believe in working hard to achieve success, but that success only comes if we are doing it together. We do this with a high level of humility, integrity, and compassion towards our coworkers. We celebrate and recognize each other and have a lot of fun along the way.
- Know Us By Our Results: We do what we say and say what we do. Our coworkers and clients will “know us by our results” – we welcome that and embrace transparency and measurement.
- Do It The XSELL Way: Together we are building an inclusive culture full of top-performing, talented people that are striving towards common goals with resilience. People will admire not only the work we do but also that we “do it the XSELL way” – as one team. We do this through strong communication, collaboration, and accountability to each other.
- Open for Business: We are always “open for business” – fiercely committed to improving ourselves, our team, and our company. We stay curious and approach every situation as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Conversations Happen In the Room: Feedback is imperative to our collective success. We approach the “conversation in the room” with respect, empathy, and candor. Our dialogue with each other is always open and honest.
XSELL Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and/or receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us.