About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for a passionate Customer Success Operations Manager to support the Customer Success team.
You should be:
-Naturally collaborative with strong communication and listening skills
-Highly organized and detail-oriented
-Resourceful and a quick learner
-Thrive on balancing multiple priorities
This role will be a great fit for you if you are passionate about making a difference and have an ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions.
- Collaborate internally with teams such as reporting, marketing, product, clinical, data science, legal, and others to effectively resolve customer requests and issues
- Manage Customer and vendor reporting on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis
- Support the maintenance and data integrity of key systems (Salesforce, Confluence, Jira, etc.)
- Partner with cross-functional teams to build new processes, reduce friction, and create visibility for CS activities
- Support the implementation and management of tools (account management / project management) that facilitates CS Ops activities
- Drive continuous process improvement/efficiencies for the Customer Success team
- Ad-hoc projects that support the team while we quickly scale!
- 3+ years experience in a customer-facing or operations role.
- Familiarity with project management and account management tools. (such as Jira, Salesforce, Asana, Gainsight or equivalent).
- Highly self-motivated and willing to collaborate cross functionally in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment.
- Passion for designing processes that scale.
- Clear communicator with professional presence.
- Excellent time management.
- Strong attention to detail, and an ability to thrive in ambiguity.
- Passion for mental health and changing the healthcare landscape.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description