Customer Service Specialist, Agency Help Desk at CNA
Under direct supervison answers routine incoming service calls and emails.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs a combination of duties in accordance with departmental guidelines:
- Receives and responds to calls and emails by providing responses in writing and/or by telephone within designated timeframes.
- May utilize logs or other tools to track and update issues.
- Provides user assistance within applications.
Supervisor or above
Skills Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong written verbal and interpersonal communication skills including professional phone etiquette and the ability to work with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work independently and proactively to identify and resolve problems.
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and other business related software.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work.
- General knowledge of the insurance industry.
- Acts with a sense of urgency to provide superior service to our customers and internal business partners.
- Takes ownership to see things through to a timely resolution.
- Builds strong relationships with customers and colleagues demonstrates teamwork and collaboration
- Communicates professionally and effectively follows up and keeps customers informed.
- Acts like an owner when making decisions.
- Embraces existing and new technology effectively utilizes desktop tools to multi-task and deliver efficient customer service.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma GED or equivalent experience.
- Typically a minimum of one year of relevant experience.