Customer Service Associate II - WFH Eligible in St. Petersburg, FL at FIS
*Work from Home eligible after 3 months of in office full time employment and performance based*
*1,500 Sign-on Bonus
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Our St. Petersburg Call Center Team provides inbound telephone support for consumers who use mobile payments and digital wallet services to make payments and purchases (online or in-person). Technical troubleshooting and website support services are also provided to our high-end customers. Aside from a great leadership staff, the group includes 15+ associates that are well trained with a desire to provide superior customer service. At FIS we believe that our front-line associates are as important as our clients and consumers for whom we provide services and support.
What you will be doing
As a valued member of our team, you will be responsible for handling a high volume of inbound telephone calls while responding to and resolving different consumer inquiries. You will be required to meet standards regarding quality, schedule adherence and other metrics that will be outlined during training. After you successfully mastered the skills of this role, you may be tasked to provide mentoring to less experience associates.
- Address a high volume of inbound calls
- Track and document inbound support requests quickly and accurately
- Follow up on escalated issues with coaching to learn appropriate solutions
- Troubleshoot customers' inquiries while identifying root cause of problems
- Provide quality customer service while adhering to strict performance metrics
- Responsible for de-escalating difficult situations
OUR CONTACT CENTER IS OPEN 24/7/365. Schedule flexibility is a MUST!
Training class is scheduled to start 1/31/2022 - Training is onsite @ the St. Petersburg's Location.
What you bring
- High school diploma or GED required
- Prior call center experience required (minimum 1 year)
- Excellent customer service skills (verbal and written) that foster customer satisfaction
- Intermediate typing and computer skills
- Strong de-escalation skills preferred
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
Also, overtime work is an essential function of this position. From time to time you could be required to work overtime.
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.