Customer Reference Manager at Lyra Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:53 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, August 4, 2021
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.2 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
Lyra Health is seeking an experienced customer reference professional who will contribute to the growth of Lyra’s customer base by building out a formalized reference management program. This team member will build the foundation for and oversee the success of a straightforward, scalable, and consultative reference program that integrates Lyra Health’s world class customer advocates into key stages of every prospective buyer’s decision making process.
In close collaboration with the Senior Manager, Customer Advocacy, and other members of the Lyra Health team, this individual will build authentic, trusted relationships with our customers and internal go-to-market teams to build out an efficient and scalable process that sustains customer loyalty, educates prospective buyers, supports our marketing and sales operations, and ultimately increases access to mental health care.
- Build and sustain strong relationships with benefits leaders who are current Lyra customer advocates. Keep the customer experience top of mind always and prioritize sustainability and longevity in customer advocate relationships.
- Partner with field team members across Lyra Health including Partnerships and Customer Success to expand the pool of customer advocates that will serve as references.
- Consult with Partnerships Directors to understand reference needs within particular opportunities and advise on the best path forward.
- Own the success of a reference management system that tracks key attributes important to reference relevancy. Work to develop and mature this system over time.
- Collaborate with other team members to implement new and innovative forms of customer reference marketing tactics.
- Track and continuously assess the impact of reference marketing in the sales cycle with support from Partnership and Marketing Operations colleagues.
- Work with authenticity and empathy. Develop strong opinions about how we can continue to grow and improve as a team and lead by example.
- 2+ years working in a marketing, corporate communications, customer success or other role that involves close relationships building with customers and/or building programs from the ground up.
- Experience building and/or maintaining a B2B reference management program is a big plus.
- Experience working with senior executives, both internally and externally
- Passion for working in collaboration with customers to understand their needs and build relationships that support their ongoing advocacy
- Proven track record for collaboration across internal teams, including process change management experience
- Strong storytelling and communications skills with the ability to distill complex information into clear, engaging content across multiple media types
Candidates who include a personal cover letter detailing their interest in Lyra’s customer advocacy team and this particular role will be prioritized.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description