Customer Operations Associate at Capchase (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:34 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, May 4, 2022
Capchase is a growth stage startup on a mission to automate everything that touches a $ for the $500B+ recurring revenue industry. To carry out this mission, we've received $400M+ in funding from some of the best VCs in the space like Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square), SciFI (Stripe, Brex), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable) and QED (Nubank, Klarna).
We pursue simple ideas with ruthless execution: in a bit over a year, we’ve pushed to market three innovative products to automate non-dilutive financing (Grow), expense management (Extend) and treasury (Earn) - three pillars to any company’s FinOps. Over the last 12 months (and we’re only 18 months old!) we’ve achieved several milestones:
➡3,000 companies registered
💰$2B funding made available to companies, with 25% in European markets
🏃🏽♀️ 5,000+ months additional runway
🙌🏽 110 Capchasers (up from 16 last year) in 12 cities around the world
🌎 10 countries in which we operate
📈 2,300% annual company growth
👫Built an awesome culture.
We are looking for a full-time Customer Operations Associate to join the Platform & Customer Operations team. You will be at the intersection of our customers, Growth Advisory and Operations teams, striving to improve the customer experience and providing meticulous attention to the most complex customer situations.
This is an opportunity to grow and lead our Customer Operations team or develop as a Growth Advisor. You'll work on complex customer questions and issues, and have deep impact on Capchase’s communication with our Customers. Expect to work in a fast-paced environment, with amazing colleagues who believe in our mission. We're looking for customer-obsessed minds who love building and learning, always push to be the authority in the subject matters they cover and are eager to share this expertise with others in the organization.
🚀 The Job
- Play a leading role in improving the customer experience across all stages of a lifecycle, particularly focused on customer interactions with the platform and payments.
- Establish key processes, training and documentation required to manage the Customer Operations function, and define requirements of internal tools that allow us to manage the customer experience and troubleshoot in the most seamless way.
- Interact directly with customers to resolve high-touch cases requiring expert knowledge of collections and money movements.
- Collaborate with Growth Advisory team and Operations teams to address inquiries related to servicing, payments, account onboarding, risk management and other operational functions.
- Drive issue resolution from beginning to end, working with engineering and external partners to troubleshoot, identify root cause and implement fixes to resolve issues in a systematic manner.
- Work closely with new and existing Payments and Banking partners to escalate support issues with external dependencies and manage service level agreements.
🧠 The Requirements
- BA/BS degree in economics, finance, business administration or related field.
- Prior experience at a bank, financial institution or fintech in customer operations role is a plus
- You are customer-obsessed and constantly think how your work will improve the customer experience.
- You have excellent communications skills and love working cross-functionally.
- You have excellent organizational skills and an innate tendency to find order in chaos by setting processes, documenting and communicating cross-functionally about the importance of those processes.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and builder mindset. You get things done by iterating and learning (fast) from your mistakes — continuously looking for opportunities to improve our customer experience and operational processes.
- You are a creative problem-solver, enjoy learning about business workflows and identifying areas for improvement / automation.
- You have the ability to learn quickly and problem solve on the fly with little guidance.
💡 Extra Credit
- Experience working with business systems and tools such as HubSpot, Linear, Slack, etc.
- Experience in customer support or client-facing roles is a plus
📊 Useful info
- Ideally based in NYC or US Remote
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Information on Capchase
Capchase operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in New York, NY. Capchase was founded in 2020. It has 98 total employees. To see all 14 open jobs at Capchase, click here.
Read Full Job Description