ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
CX Team Value: Our team is dedicated to aligning and centralizing ActiveCampaign efforts around our customers. We gather qualitative insights, centralize/analyze all customer feedback, and work collaboratively with all levels of the organization to deliver on customer experience strategies and initiatives that ensure a customer-centric culture.
ActiveCampaign is looking for an experienced Customer Experience (CX) Administrator to join the CX Team. This role will report to the Manager of Customer Experience and will ensure the operational success of the Customer Organization’s technology stack. We are looking for a proactive self-starter to roll up their sleeves and collaborate closely with a variety of different stakeholders. They will also be responsible for developing the tools in such a way that will improve our customer team(s) efficiency and serve our customers with an optimal customer experience. These tools also provide ActiveCampaign’s Product, Marketing, Customer, and Operations teams with vital insight into our Customer Experience.
What your day could consist of:
- Driving technology and operational improvements. Working effectively with internal development teams and service owners in driving change
- Developing and implementing new customer listening tools and processes
- Collaborating with our business and internal technology teams to manage implementation, support, and ongoing systems training
- Functioning as an authority for our customer experience tools, acting as liaise with vendors and other IT partners for problem resolutions
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with stakeholders to implement those fixes
- Maintaining the efficiency of existing applications and communication channels. Works with leadership to develop new ways to automate support for internal teams and our customers
- Reviewing and reporting on the current use of toolsets and the ROI of project initiatives
- All other technical responsibilities and special projects as assigned
What is needed:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a customer service environment and has an in-depth understanding of customer service systems
- Expert in both analytical and creative problem-solving, having the strong past experience to identify and implement both data-driven and out of the box solutions
- Admin level experience Customer Service (Zendesk preferred) and CRM (AC, Hubspot, Salesforce preferred) applications
- Experience with statistical analysis software, survey tools, and analytical tools (eg: Looker, Tableau)
- Experience working with technological integrations and third-party vendors (eg: API, Zapier)
- Is able to effectively manage projects by identifying goals and metrics, managing timelines, and clearly communicating project outcomes to a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Has an understanding and experience in data management
- Ability to articulate and train team members on new technologies
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.