Customer Experience Ops Director at Uniphore
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:29 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
What We Are Looking For:
Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is looking to hire someone with the passion and experience necessary to build processes and tool capabilities that drive a world class customer experience across the company. As the Customer Experience Ops Leader, this person will build on the foundation of providing customer insights and removing barriers to achieving business outcomes.
The mission of the Uniphore Customer Success organization is to increase sustainable proven value for Uniphore's Customers and empower them to adapt to changing business requirements. We accomplish this by focusing on solutions that help customers achieve their KPI’s, ensure a positive experience throughout their lifecycle and drive a culture of relentless Customer First ethos.
The Customer Experience Ops Leader will drive the overall visibility of customer health and adoption of solutions. This will enable cross functional organizations detailed knowledge of the customers’ sentiment, priorities, and challenges. The person will work very closely with the Customer Success Managers to achieve higher loyalty scores, increased revenue retention, and greater adoption.
Specific Details include:
- Drive the overall Methodology, Analysis and Reporting of Customer Engagement KPI’s
- Maintain a Customer Experience Dashboard which highlights customer health and sentiment.
- Drive Consistency through development and maintenance of Template Library
- Communicates customer insights and works with other organization to address churn and escalation issues.
- Coordinates Customer Engagement Metrics across other Services Organizations.
- Engage with Key Accounts and work with CSM teams in standardizing deliverables.
- Development of Detailed Reports and Analysis
- Experience with Customer Experience Platforms and Loyalty KPI’s
- Balance strategic thinking with operational execution
- Cross Functional Collaboration
- Ability to influence Executives through Execution
- 10+ years experience Customer Success and/or Services Leadership
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with operational execution·
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Experience working with all levels of management internal and external
- A strong proven leader who can work across all lines-of-business in a technology related industry
- Ability to manage to metrics for delivery of key KPIS in customer success and support.
- Comfortable working independently in a fast paced start up environment.
- Strong organizational skill interpersonal and presentation skills that can bring customer value and business impact together.
- Bachelor's degree or MBA preferred
- Experience working in SaaS Environments
- Strong customer orientation with a passion for simplicity
- Excellent consulting, listening, and communicating skills, demonstrated by ability to build authentic business relationships
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Versatility across all business entities
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
More Information on Uniphore
Uniphore operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Palo Alto, CA. Uniphore was founded in 2008. It has 465 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as 401(K). To see all 61 open jobs at Uniphore, click here.
Read Full Job Description