Rev.io is seeking a talented and experienced cloud architecture expert to join our expanding Technology Team! In this role, you will participate in the mission-critical operations of our SaaS recurring revenue, payments, and customer management solutions.
The Cloud Infrastructure Administrator will report directly to the Director of Cloud Administration, and will work closely with the Engineering team, the Data Migration team, the Cloud Data Administrators and other technology leaders
To ensure Rev.io cloud infrastructure is highly available, backed up and performant.
Specific duties will include:
- Provisioning, configuring, and administering cloud-based resources (Azure preferred, AWS and GCP acceptable)
- Supporting Active Directory and/or Azure AD
- Designing and configuring cloud-based networks
- Setup, configure and support client-based VPN connections
- Managing and supporting Kubernetes deployments (using Azure Kubernetes Service and/or non-managed options)
- Provisioning and managing Windows and Linux VMs
- Troubleshooting cloud resource issues
- Adhering to all SLA's
- Managing FTP Sites
- CANDIDATE REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Information Technology, or comparable work experience
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (Azure preferred, AWS and GCP acceptable)
- 2+ years of Cloud Administration experience
This is a remote position, candidates eligible must live in the following states: AZ, FL, GA. IN, KY, NC, NH, OH, PA, TN, TX, VA. WI and WV. Candidates must be willing to travel to Atlanta, Georgia headquarters for Quarterly and annual meetings.