Client Services Manager, FIS University Program at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Join the 2022 FIS University Program!
As a 2022 FIS University Program full-time employee, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has start dates in January, March, June, and September with a dedicated "Learning Week" where you will;
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
This position is for a June 27, 2022 start.
About The Team
FIS Relationship Management team supports financial institutions that utilize our financial services platform(s) and its complementary suite of services. The relationship manager serves to enhance the client's overall service delivery experience streamlining communications, overseeing support, and serving as an enterprise partner to their assigned FIS clients. The Relationship Manager partners with internal FIS resources to meet clients' strategic and operational goals and objectives and helps clients fulfill product needs and service requirements. Relationship Managers serve the client's interest across their entire FIS product consumption profile
What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for supporting a portfolio ofclientsdeveloping strong working relationships with client contacts and collaborating with FIS resources. You will be a primary point of contact for client contacts and will focus on the overall service delivery and the client experience. You will lead conversations surrounding client expectations to internal stakeholders regarding product needs and dependencies as well as lead regular client strategy meetings. Duties include, but are not limited to thefollowing;
- Educating clients on various FIS processes and procedures and assisting with awareness, navigation, and self-help tools
- Engage with our clients as an industry expert vs a true SME while guiding our clients to an SME when needed
- Partner with our clients and cross-functional teams along with the LOB to be sure we are driving consistent performance every day
- Accountable for the delivery of commitments to our clients - are we delivering what was promised or contractedfor ourproducts/services
- Working with the client to ensure issues are reported through standard channels (i.e., Client Portal, Client Care).
- Working with the client to maintain information used for standard processes (i.e., after-hour on-call contacts, job-flow changes, etc.).
- Serving as escalation point of contact only after all other escalation channels have not provided the expected results.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree from job discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back to your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- Student Loan Repayment Program: FIS will PAY OFF your principal loan balance over 10 years of service! Eligibility starts after one year of tenure in the program and is for U.S. participants
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.