Client Partner at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
The Client Partner will manage and grow a portfolio of strategic accounts by establishing yourself as a trusted client partner to drive complex digital transformation efforts for your clients. You will be responsible for directing the organic growth strategy across a strategic account portfolio ($4-7MM), including vision setting, annual account planning, identification of key growth opportunities, proactive client value creation and overall financial health of accounts within your portfolio.
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Exhibit client business expertise, including a deep understanding of category/industry knowledge, business goals and growth opportunities
- Effectively lead annual planning process to deliver strategic thought leadership and innovative solutions that drive ROI
- Demonstrate an innate curiosity and an innovative, intrapreneurial spirit, with the ability to drive new opportunities with minimal structure
- Identify, pursue and convert new business opportunities for Rightpoint within your account portfolio
- Ability to connect consumer/customer insights, digital behavior and business objectives/needs to influence customer experience strategy and implementation
- Partner with SMEs to author strategy for new business pitches and proposals
- Serve as a trusted partner for clients, developing deep, senior level relationships and providing proactive client value
- Work closely with C-level executives, constructively challenging a client’s thinking to deliver game-changing customer experience transformation
- Effectively collaborate with Operations, Solution leads, and National Practice leads to ensure high quality project work delivery to drive account profitability.
- Work closely with Project Management team to ensure work is delivered on strategy, on time, and on budget with a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Regularly communicate portfolio performance to senior management, including client successes and issues, market opportunities, changing conditions, and any other factors influencing health of the portfolio
- Mentor and coach project team members, providing a supportive work environment based on open communication, trust and regular performance reviews
- Act as the Rightpoint “brand steward”, serving as a role model for the organization and representing Rightpoint’s core values when collaborating internally, with clients or with partner agencies
What we’d love to see:
- Minimum 8-12 years of relevant marketing and technology agency/consulting experience and building exceptionally strong client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- Strong experience working with cross functional teams consisting of Creative, Experience Design and technology practice groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in overseeing multiple projects and campaigns concurrently with minimal guidance
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.