Headspace and Ginger have recently merged to become Headspace Health! While roles are still being recruited separately on our respective websites, new hires from this point forward will be joining Headspace Health. For more information, please speak with your recruiter!
Headspace Health is a leading provider of mental health and wellbeing solutions, touching the lives of over 100 million people in 190 countries. Through our flagship Headspace brand, we provide mindfulness tools for everyday life, including meditations, sleepcasts, mindful movement, and focus exercises. Our enterprise brands, Headspace for Work and Ginger, are distributed through over 3,500 enterprises, including Starbucks, Adobe, Delta Air Lines, and ViacomCBS; and through health plans such as Cigna. Our members and enterprise partners’ employees have access to mindfulness and meditation tools, CBT, coaching, therapy, and psychiatry, ultimately helping them to be healthier and more productive. To learn more about Headspace Health and our family of brands, visit www.headspacehealth.com.
What you'll do as a Client Manager:
- Manage the relationship with Ginger clients; including responding to inquiries from clients about Ginger’s service, troubleshooting issues for clients, etc.
- Work closely with other internal departments in support of clients
- Work with third-parties on behalf of clients, including consultants, eligibility vendors, etc.
- Maintain client-related documentation in all appropriate internal systems, including Salesforce.com
- Provide quarterly reporting to clients, conveying the value Ginger provides for the client and it's employees
- Successfully execute client renewals
About you and requirements:
- Client-facing/account management experience
- Previously been responsible for clients
- Familiarity delivering metric-based reporting is a big plus
- Confident, self-starter (willing to ‘jump in’ to the role and its duties)
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, high growth environment (able to handle a frequently changing environment)
- Independent (willing to roll sleeves up to figure things out, and dig to find what is needed)
- This is a remote role