Client Manager (Consumer Insights) at NielsenIQ
The Client Manager role is responsible for driving outcomes & value for clients based on the NielsenIQ Solutions and Services assigned to them to deliver on. This role also has deep knowledge of the client’s business unit they support and client industry to identify new opportunities for NielsenIQ solutions to drive value at the client. Works successfully across a matrixed organization structure, fully leveraging the service model.
- Supporting the development of external Joint Business Plan with the client for assigned solution or area
- Supporting the development of internal Joint Business Plan with Sales Leaders & Practice Areas for assigned solution or area
- Applying market and industry knowledge, conduct advanced issue-based analyses to come up with clear proactive insights and action-oriented recommendations
- Delivering assigned solutions or services on time to achieve forecasted revenue on-time
- Building and managing client relationships to ensure client stakeholders are aware of outcomes and value Nielsen is delivering to them
- Identifying sales opportunities for NielsenIQ Services and Solution to help clients achieve strategic objectives
- Articulating ROI on recommendations made to client based on analytics delivered.
- Partnering with Client Delivery teams to ensure timely delivery of monthly data and reporting.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Fully understanding of Nielsen services and solutions you are accountable to deliver
- Continue to build financial acumen on how what they deliver impact’s Nielsen revenue growth
- Determining ROI of NielsenIQ recommendations and solutions
- Continue to develop a consultative approach to client business issues, understanding the industry and what issues a client is facing
- Successfully manage stakeholder personas
- Contribute to and use online knowledge repositories to promote a culture of efficiency and sharing
- College/University Undergraduate and/or Masters Degree
- 3 - 5 years industry experience – CPG, consulting, information technology, and analytics
- Demonstrated strength in analytics
- Experience working with complex client relationships and client issue resolution
- Multitasking & Delegation
- Experience in management and coaching
- Highly proficient in Analytics (NielsenIQ Data, IRI, Consumer Panel Data)
- Proficiency in Business Intelligence tools a plus!
- Proven track record of building client engagement
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.