Client Experience Specialist (Fixed Term) at Flyhomes (Seattle, WA)
We’re on a mission to build the world’s best homebuying and home selling experience because buying a home or selling the one you’re in shouldn’t feel complicated. Our simplified approach brings local market experts together, giving our clients a team of research analysts, loan officers, and Tour Specialists—all under one roof—including a dedicated Flyhomes Agent to guide them every step of the way so they can buy and sell with confidence.
If you’re looking for a company where you’ll make a difference every day and work on a team where authenticity, equity, and innovation are valued—Flyhomes is the place for you.
The Client Experience Specialist role provides administrative and back-up support to the Client Advisors and is part of a team structure to ensure that clients have the best experience possible utilizing Flyhomes innovative products and services. The Client Experience Specialist is involved throughout the home buying/selling transaction process and engages with clients to relay factual information, as needed. This role assists in keeping the client team organized and responsive for an exceptional client experience.
This is a 3 month fixed term position, and is an entry point into our Client Advisor career path. Once you have secured a relevant real estate license and completed relevant training, you will have the opportunity to be considered for a permanent Client Advisor position.
What you'll do as our Client Experience Specialist:
- Work collaboratively with internal team members in Activations, Scheduling, Tours, Pricing, and Closing to ensure effective communication flow and exemplary client experience throughout the client’s journey
- Collaborate with the Pricing team to analyze home values and market trends to relay findings to Advisors
- Partner with Advisors to review inspection reports and other property disclosures to identify key issues
- Be responsive to clients’ needs throughout transaction; providing administrative and backup support to Client Advisors
- Support Client’s homebuying process by sending home recommendations and coordinate logistics
- Update and maintain the CRM software with clients’ information and transaction details
- Oversee tour scheduling and assistance in the closing process
- Oversee the listing coordination process with Global Operations support team
- This is a full-time 3-month fixed-term position
Your experiences, skills, and abilities:
- One or more years’ experience in real estate, customer service, or business development roles
- Ability to obtain real estate license in state of operation preferred
- Proficiency with G Suite (Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from accredited college preferred
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
- Current driver’s license and insurance (role may require travel for Advisors' client meetings)
Our core values
Join a team where authenticity, equity, and innovation come together to build the world’s best homebuying and selling experience. Do you have what it takes?
People, not properties
People are at the forefront of every decision that we make. It’s that simple. Whether you're an employee or a client, you’re part of a community—and we always take care of our own.
We love what we do, and it shows. We’re fully invested in continuous improvement, whether that’s for our services, our employees, or our clients. Our innovation drives our empathy.
Egos knock people down—we build people up. At Flyhomes, every voice matters, because we know that we achieve so much more when we listen to each other.
We always do right by each other, no matter what. That means working hard, doing our best, telling the truth and championing what’s right—even when no one’s watching.
Bias for action
The housing market is always moving and we are, too. We’re a silo-free zone and not afraid to team up, take action, and go big!
If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer and seller, then we want to talk to you!
Perks of working at Flyhomes
At the end of the day, our strength comes from our people, and we’re determined to recognize and promote your wellbeing—be it professionally, financially, physically, or mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K matching
- Health, dental, vision Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Paid volunteer time
- 401(k) Retirement Plans
- Homebuying & selling perks (we love it!)
- Dog-friendly HQ!
We know that energized teams engage people from remarkable backgrounds and experiences. At Flyhomes, we believe that when bringing people together, it’s important to feel respected and included so that we can be more creative, innovative, and successful together. Connecting Flyhomies to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team.
Flyhomes is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment of associates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
To all recruitment agencies: Flyhomes does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Flyhomes employees or any other company location. Flyhomes is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Flyhomes will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Flyhomes explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.