Client Care L1 at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
For help on product knowledge use https://eas.fnis.com/eas/catalog/index.php
What you will be doing
Act as primary liaison for the service side of the client relationship including responsibility for relationship management and service delivery for one or more assigned clients strategic to the Enterprise.
- Responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, overall management of the relationship and client retention activities.
- Answer's customer inquiries, primarily over the telephone, e-mail or facsimile.
- Serves as primary point of contact for external clients and various departments/divisions to resolve outstanding issues, comply with customer requests and respond to client inquiries.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of applicable products, services and company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, the overall management of the client relationship and client retention activities.
- Keeps abreast of new products/services and changes to existing products/services.
What you bring
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Some flexibility of hours is required
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
Added bonus if you have
Organizational and time management skills
What we offer you
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
- A fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.