Care Coordinator at Included Health (Reno, NV)
| Reno, NV
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:20 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, April 30, 2022
We’re looking for a Remote Care Coordinator who believes that each and every member deserves world-class service and goes above and beyond to make sure that service is delivered. Our Care Coordinators have a demanding job, helping individuals navigate their healthcare, but the demands are worth the rewards. This is one of those rare opportunities where your work will help save lives, and truly enrich others. Care Coordinators are our most visible representatives of our mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. If you're a highly empathetic, driven individual with a strong interest in making a real difference to people, we want to hear from you.
Our Care Coordinators are on the front lines of our patient care, and we need your detail oriented self to come and join the mission!
Location: Remote (residing within two hours of Reno, NV; Lewiston, ME; Minneapolis, MN; Orlando, FL; or San Antonio, TX)
In Your First 30 Days:
- Onboard with Included Health team and engage in internal learning
- Demonstrate knowledge of proprietary software and other required technology
- Learn to articulate the Included Health Mission and fully understand all of our services
- Immediately make an impact on our members by fielding phone calls and guiding them through starting a service
- Ask questions and raise your hand when you need help. Lost time can directly impact lives
- Get to know your team members - catch up over lunch, shadow, go to trivia…!
In Your First 60 Days:
- Be readily available on the phone to answer healthcare benefits questions, start services on behalf of members, and assist them with navigating the healthcare system.
- Understand department specific metrics and set individual goals to meet metrics. Key metrics include availability, quality, and documentation.
- Research internal resources and external customer benefits to determine the best action to take for the member, and ensure the most accurate information is relayed
- Help members understand the benefits available to them and how to access them to best meet their healthcare needs
- Demonstrate proficiency in navigating insurance plan details and customer information provided by Included Health
- Delight our customers. You’ll pull out all the stops to deliver a memorable experience (in an “I can’t wait to tell my friends about this fabulous service” way)
- Set personal short term and long term growth goals (>1 year and 2-3 years)
In Your First 90 Days:
- Be a vocal and active contributor during team meetings; we want to hear your perspective!
- Navigate the challenging and complex health care landscape, and pivot quickly with change
- Demonstrate an ability to skillfully and effectively collaborate with colleagues throughout the organization
- Handle a fast-paced environment with competing priorities. Use good judgement to appropriately prioritize your responsibilities and member needs
- Focus and participate in continuous improvement, constantly questioning how and why we do things and suggest alternatives that improve the member experience
- Fully understand department metrics and consistently meet expectations with little guidance
- Exceptional business writing skills in English, including accurate spelling and grammar. Not only will you talk to people on the phone, you’ll communicate with patients and doctors in writing as well
- Excellent verbal skills are essential as you’ll need to explain our services with confidence, speak clearly, confidently, and have a friendly phone demeanor
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Proficiency with technology; experience with google apps, apple products, and customer relationship management software a plus
- Ability to independently manage one’s own workload while maintaining quality targets, department metrics, and exceeding member expectations
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and problem solve complex situations
- Be empathetic. You’ll work with members and their families who are going through challenging times. Ability to keep perspective, be empathetic, be efficient and reassure them that you can help is critical to the role
- A sense of humor. We work hard. So we like to laugh a lot too
- Ability to work from a home office if needed
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years relevant experience in healthcare or benefits/insurance organization is highly preferred.
Schedule options listed in Pacific Standard Time:
9:00am-6:00pm (PST) T, W, Th, F, Sa
9:00am-6:00pm (PST) M, T, W, Th, F
Training is 2 weeks Monday-Friday 8:00am-5pm
This role is currently virtual/remote. We are only considering candidates within 2 hours of the following cities:
- Lewiston, ME
- Minneapolis, MN
- Orlando, FL
- Reno, NV
- San Antonio, TX
#LI-Remote #LI-SanAntonio #LI-Orlando #LI-Reno #LI-Minneapolis
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Read Full Job Description