Advisory Board Member, Certification at DataCamp (Remote)
DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of scalable data education, assessments, certification and collaboration tools for data professionals. Since our launch more than 10 million learners around the world have completed hundreds of millions of DataCamp content items, and over 2,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organizations data fluent.
We will be massively scaling those numbers in 2022 and beyond, and want you to be a part of it!
About the role:
We’re seeking data professionals to serve on our advisory board to provide feedback on DataCamp certifications. Advisory board members work with our certification assessment team to inform on current industry trends, standards, and role requirements.
This is a paid opportunity. The commitment is about 4 hours per quarter for at least one year. The work will involve asynchronous material review and a quarterly 90-minute virtual meeting with our certification team.
Who we’re looking for:
- You’ve held a position in data science, data analytics, or similar for at least 5 years
- You’ve managed, lead, or have been responsible for hiring other data professionals
- You are passionate about DataCamp’s mission to democratize data science and enable individuals to kickstart a new career in data fields
- Bonus points if you have experience in data education!
What's in it for you:
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary and stock options
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- Conference and hardware budget
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.