Team Lead, Marketing Account Manager at Club Automation (Birmingham, AL or Remote)
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
The Team Lead, Marketing Account Manager, will work on the Daxko Agency team reporting to the VP of Agency and will manage a team of Marketing Account Managers to deliver exceptional quality work and client experiences. This position will support and grow a team to oversee the agency-client relationship, determining clients’ needs—what they’re looking to achieve short-term and long-term—and ensure we deliver.Qualifications
- Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced environment, and ability to prioritize/meet deadlines within specific time constraints.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively work on your own, with a team, and with customers.
- Quick to think on their feet during client presentations or internal meetings.
- Does not get overwhelmed when a new problem arises and is instead, quick to solve.
- Can see the bigger picture when working on granular tasks/projects to ensure everything stays on track.
- Can speak with authority and confidence when addressing executive leadership and a “room full of people”.
- Strong but not aggressive leadership style.
- Extremely effective written and verbal communication.
- Ability to create client-ready presentations quickly that look beautiful and get the job done.
- Can “read between the lines” or ask the right questions to uncover a client’s real needs or concerns and translate that in a way that is effective for both the client and our internal team.
- Exceptional time management, analytical, and organizational skills.
Manage a group of clients while exceeding expectations on the following:
- Ensuring all client contracts are upheld and delivered
- Maintain and grow positive client relationships
- Create marketing strategies and support sales in all proposals
- Create and deliver client reports.
- Monitor all client budgets for ad spend to prevent any overages or misuse of funds.
- Monitor time tracking and Statement of Work balances to prevent any overages.
- Ability to explain data and complex items in a client friendly way.
- Balance the needs of the client with needs of Daxko
- Provide business strategy support for our clients between their agency services and Daxko’s business solutions.
- Coordinate with partner firms to deliver on all client contracts and facilitate client/agency communication.
- Serve as a point of contact to assist in facilitating fulfillment of client needs for the Marketing Account Managers
- Partner with internal business solutions teams to deliver on all client contracts.
- Travel Required.
- Budget Responsibilities
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. These perks are only for our full time team members. Some of our favorites include:
🏝 Flexible paid time off
⚕️ Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
💪 Monthly fitness reimbursement
🤑 401(k) matching
🍼 New-Parent Paid Leave
🏖 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
👖 Casual work environments
🏡 Remote work
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.