Strategic Marketing Manager (ABM) - Northwest at Okta
Okta is seeking a Strategic Marketing Manager to join our Demand Generation organization. You will work directly with our top account executives and other cross-functional leaders to build and execute account-specific marketing programs intended to increase awareness and engagement with our strategic accounts. The perfect hire is a sales-oriented marketer with strategic depth and creative thinking who will:
- Act as a subject matter expert to collaborate with Area Sales Directors and Account Executives to create a regional Account-Based Marketing strategy with the objective to generate leads for our strategic accounts, engage existing opportunities and accelerate pipeline growth and close rates
- Competent in all areas of marketing including strategy, plans, thought leadership, content creation and demand generation campaigns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams to produce targeted, personalized assets that engage and convince our strategic accounts to adopt Okta solutions
- Create and execute customized 1:1, 1:few marketing campaigns for our strategic accounts, utilizing the complete toolbox of a modern marketer, with digital and offline channels
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles with Account Executives as well as align marketing and sales in defining the target audience/personas required to achieve account goals
- Data-driven and proficient with extracting analytic insights to segment audiences and optimize results via SFDC and Tableau reporting.
- Execute multi-touch engagements as a part of a larger integrated and targeted campaign
- Deep experience with building and carrying out account-based marketing programs
- Track, measure and report on all ABM activity based on Account’s KPIs and successes
- Proven track record of managing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture and engage throughout the buyer’s journey
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience working with and leveraging strategic partners, specifically SIs.
- An independent self -starter who enjoys working in a fast paced hypergrowth environment
- A strong team player who thrives in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders within the marketing and sales teams
- A strong understanding and measurable track record of enterprise-focused integrated marketing programs.
- Experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation or sales supporting marketing role
- Experience in the Identity or Security space, Legacy IAM Marketing experience a plus
- Experience working with Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau and ABM tech stack
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.