Sr. Specialist, Growth Media at Tinuiti (Minneapolis, MN)
Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
We support 100% remote work for applicants who reside in the United States and Canada.Why Growth Media
Tinuiti is looking for a hardworking, senior level data specialist to join our Growth Media team. As a Senior Specialist, Growth Media, you will plan, design, and operate paid media campaigns that sings of client success and innovative products. Think your job checklist matches ours? Reach out; we’d love to meet you!What you’ll be doing:
- Implement and support paid media campaigns (search, social & shopping), including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management
- Ability to use reporting, analytics, and trend tools daily
- Campaign set-up: keyword development, ad copy creation & testing, account set-up and restricting, bid and budget management.
- Responsible for all basic tactical execution and campaign audits
- Efficiently prioritizes efforts to focus on delivering vital things tracks and reports on campaign results, data analysis and participate in weekly client calls
- Plan, design, and operate paid search campaigns: Campaign Launches, Campaign Management, Budget Management, Bid Management & A/B Testing
- Supervise and monitor reporting of campaign results daily/weekly/quarterly/yearly basis, including Quarterly Business Reviews & End of Year analysis
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, continual learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Presentation Skills - Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren't working
- Customer Centered- Devoted to sustaining and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains valuable relationships with customers
- Action Driven- Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, and seizes opportunity
- Functional/ technical skills - Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within paid search
- Creativity - Comes up with new and unique ideas, original, and always contributes to brainstorming
- Peer Relationships - Finds common ground/solves problems for the good of all, solves problems with peers, is a team-player, collaborates and supports peers
- 3-5 years of related paid media work experience (paid search, paid social and/or shopping
- Hands on experience in handling monthly campaign budgets from $60k+
- Experience with competitive reporting: AdGooRoo, The Search Monitor, Compete, Auction Insights.
- Proficient computer expertise, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Google Adwords (Fundamentals & Advanced) Certifications, additional certifications a plus.
- Experience working in Google Analytics
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you qualify, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to connect and see if you could be a great fit.FLSA Classification: Exempt
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Benefits:
At Tinuiti, we want to ensure you have the time you need to rest and recharge. That's why Tinuitians have an estimated 70 days off per year through our time off programs
- Flexible PTO : We encourage (but do not require) all employees to take at least 20 PTO days per year and a maximum of 40 PTO days annually subject to general parameters of Tinuiti’s PTO usage policy
- Holidays: We offer 17 paid holidays, if one of your religious holidays is not covered, please by all means take advantage of your Flex PTO!
- Flex Friday’s: Meetings are minimized and all Tinuitians have the option to start their weekend early at 1pm local time.
- Owning Our Offline: Clients are informed and all offices will be closed for 3 total weeks throughout the year to give everyone the chance to truly unplug.
Workplace Flexibility: Office or Remote? Your choice.
Healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, Flex Spending Accounts
Retirement: Match up to 4% of your contributions at 100% with immediate vestingPerks and Wellness: Fringe, Forma, Thankful giving, Equity
Learning and Development: Bravely coaching session, Mentor program and more
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Tinuiti requires anyone working onsite, visiting Tinuiti offices or attending company sponsored events to provide proof they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is requested and approved by The People Team. Please reach out [email protected] if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with Tinuiti. It is also our employees’ duty to recognize the potential risks of vaccinations and consult with a medical professional to help in determining what is best for their health. Tinuiti reserves the right to update or modify this policy at any point in time.
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.