We are ExtraHop. We're on a mission to provide security teams with the intelligence they need to confront and stop advanced threats like supply chain attacks, zero day exploits, and ransomware attacks. Cyber attackers still have the advantage. We’re taking it back with creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor. Are you ready to help us reclaim the upper hand?
Are you excited to evangelize emerging cybersecurity solutions and drive customer adoption? Can you take input from sales, product, and industry experts to craft compelling use cases to demonstrate the power of emerging technologies to drive customer adoption? As the Sr Manager of Technical Marketing for our industry leading cloud native Network Detection and Response (NDR) platform, you will have the opportunity to help shape our go-to market strategies and execute on key initiatives. Your responsibilities will include working with sales, marketing, and product teams to execute on key projects to drive hybrid/multicloud adoption for NDR. The ideal candidate will possess knowledge and skill sets for popular cybersecurity controls as well as working knowledge for popular Cloud Service Providers (AWS, Azure).Duties and Responsibilities
- Create technical thought leadership content and evangelize key use cases for NDR (technical whitepapers, demo videos, webinars, podcasts)
- Produce compelling NDR demo videos with story telling to highlight key ExtraHop innovations and differentiators
- Present our solutions in formal and informal settings including with partners, press, and industry analysts
- Work with Product Marketing Managers and marketing team members to execute on key demand generation campaigns and awareness activities
- Perform competitive landscape and market research. GAP analysis with deep understanding of competing products.
- Collaborate within product & solution marketing team to build and maintain internal competitive resources
- Help build and define messaging/positioning to overcome competitive objections
- Support threat research & publication efforts to educate the industry on emerging cybersecurity challenges
- Support technical enablement activities to train and enable the sales engineering team on key use cases, innovations, and differentiators
- Manage overall team projects, priorities, and deliverables for the technical marketing team
- 10+ years experience in technical marketing and/or technical pre-sales/post-sales roles
- 2-3+ years of previous management experience (team lead and manager roles)
- Experience with cybersecurity controls, tools, and architectures; network security experience desirable.
- Working knowledge of CSP/PaaS/SaaS technologies (in depth knowledge in at least one CSP)
- Hands-on technical skills - ability to build virtual lab environments to validate customer use cases and demonstrate the value for NDR
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Cross functional skill sets - ability to influence and work across sales, marketing, product, and BD teams.
- Bachelor's degree required in a technical curriculum (computer science, engineering, etc.) #LI-KI1
Cyberattackers have the advantage. ExtraHop is on a mission to help you take it back with security that can’t be undermined, outsmarted, or compromised. Our dynamic cyber defense platform, Reveal(x) 360, helps organizations detect and respond to advanced threats––before they compromise business operations. We apply cloud-scale AI to petabytes of traffic per day, performing line-rate decryption and behavioral analysis across all infrastructure, workloads, and data-in-flight. With complete visibility from ExtraHop, enterprises can detect malicious behavior, hunt advanced threats, and forensically investigate any incident with confidence.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. In 2020, we’ve already been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., Computerworld, BuiltIn Seattle and Seattle Business Magazine, and we’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years. Forbes named ExtraHop to its 2020 AI 50 List, as well as the list of “20 Best Cybersecurity Startups to Watch.” In 2019 and 2020, JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. SC Media has named ExtraHop an Industry Innovator for enterprise network detection and response for the past two years.
We offer compelling benefits* to our employees, including:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts + EAP where applicable
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k with employer match or Pension where applicable
- Pet Insurance (US only)
- Generous Parental Leave
*Benefits outside of the US vary by region.
We are intentional about our culture, diversity, and inclusion, and we welcome everyone to come ready to participate in contributing to this truly unique environment. At ExtraHop, we believe that the best products, services, and companies are built by strong teams that include a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, ideas, and experiences. We are committed to supporting and enabling growth and opportunity for every employee at every level. This is the foundation of our success.
We are equally committed to equal employment opportunity, and it is foundational to how we recruit and hire our talented team. Employment is determined based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including potential pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability , HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Our people are our most important competitive advantage, leading the charge against nation-states, cyber criminals, and insider threats. Ready to join us?