Sr. Manager - Product Marketing at Uniphore
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:02 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, August 11, 2021
Uniphore, the global leader in Conversational Service Automation, is seeking an energetic and motivated Sr. Manager of Product Marketing who is passionate about product marketing in the hi-tech industry. As a Sr. Manager / Director of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for ensuring Uniphore solutions are differentiated, and we have a winning go-to-market strategy. Reporting to the Vice President of Product Marketing, the Sr. Manager / Director of Product Marketing will drive the messaging, content creation, competitive analysis, go-to-market, and enablement of Uniphore's solutions. In this role, s/he will be responsible for launching new products and features to the market, understanding the changing market dynamics and sharing within the teams, articulating what makes Uniphore different, and creating compelling moments to engage and learn more.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality, ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits, are crucial. Core writing and presentation skills, messaging, thought leadership, and attention to detail are musts for this position. The ideal candidate is a B2B enterprise product marketer with a passion for technology, preferably has prior experience of SAAS based offers, video technologies and/or customer experience (CX). Helping customers succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop positioning, messaging, and content that clearly articulates the value proposition of Uniphore products and platform capabilities to target buyers and markets, showcasing our differentiation in the marketplace.
- Lead the internal and external launch of new products, features, and solutions, working collaboratively across product management, marketing, sales, and other stakeholders to ensure high-impact launches and campaigns to drive customer and prospect adoption of new products and features.
- Create assets and enable the sales teams and strategic partners, to confidently communicate the business value and competitive differentiation of the Uniphore products and solutions.
- Work with Demand Generation and Corporate Communications to drive appropriate content to generate demand and create awareness respectively.
- Help evolve Uniphore's products and solutions by keeping an eye on market trends, customer needs, and the competitive landscape, and prioritizing activities with product management.
- Be a thought leader ininternal/external presentations, webinars, events, and prospect engagements.
- Be an excellent communicator who can engage and influence internal leaders and teams across functions and external stakeholders.
- Travel 25%
- 8+ years product marketing experience, or related, in B2B enterprise technology and SaaS solutions for medium to large enterprises
- Validated success in launching new offers via omnichannel digital marketing
- Ability to create contextually relevant narratives to grab the mindshare of target personas/audience.
- Demonstrated experience in leading by influence at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Prior customer experience (CX) and digital sales background
- Strong sales and customer orientation with a passion for software products
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong background in introducing new products to market
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description