Sr. Director Demand Generation at Anaplan (Remote)
Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Anaplan is seeking a Senior Director of Demand Generation to develop the strategy and oversee the execution of Anaplan’s global demand generation campaigns that drive pipeline and revenue aligned to key business objectives. The successful candidate will bring passion, agility, strategy, and vision to the role and will have demonstrated a proven track record of success in driving results, preferably within a SaaS organization. We’re looking for someone who has a sound understanding of marketing mix optimization, strong analytical and presentation skills, can build productive working relationships with key stakeholders, can execution with agility, and is a strong leader and mentor.
This role will be responsible for restructuring, strategizing, and managing the execution against a campaign framework. The Senior Director of Demand Generation will work with internal and external cross-functional global teams to collaborate on a structured approach to developing GTM strategies around specific campaign themes and prioritized accounts, and be able to measure, pivot, and report against a set of pre-determined KPIs for both reputation and demand programs.
Global Campaign Responsibilities:
- Create and execute a global campaign framework that aligns business goals to revenue targets and defines a global GTM approach.
- Lead teams to develop tactic roadmaps based on the buyer’s journey and ensure a consistent customer experience that drives a strong message and clear CTA’s.
- Support the creation and acceleration of pipeline through marketing programs incorporating digital media, paid social, email marketing, nurture, live and virtual events and traditional marketing (ex: direct mail).
- Work with the Marketing Operations team to measure campaign performance utilizing dashboards and identify tactics where A/B testing can be applied.
- Manage global campaign budget allocation and ensure updates managed with the Anaplan platform.
- Measure results and use data to identify opportunities to refine tactic and content mix to yield accelerated conversion rates across the funnel.
- Collaboratewith the Solutions Marketing and Content Marketing teams to ensure programs utilize compelling content aligned to the targeted personas within the right stage of the buyer’s journey.
- Work closely with Solutions and Field Marketing teams to ensure sales has awareness on programs that are launching and the SDR teams are enableed to have lead follow-up conversations.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure a strong digital jouney and playbook is developed for campaigns and ensure technology is being utilized to optimize the customer experience.
- Coordinateeffectively with cross-functional teams, including Brand, Solutions Marketing, Field Marketing, Marketing Operations, Sales and outside agencies.
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing, preferably in demand generation with at least 5 years' experience in technology, SaaS, or other IT related industry marketing.
- Ability to leverage data and insights in the development of marketing plans aligned to campaign and business objectives as well as account strategy.
- Focused on the customer with a deep understanding of the customer's business opportunities and challenges and ability to quickly learn a new industry.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally and build deep relationships with core stakeholders and team members.
- Strong project/program management skills with the ability to drive planning and ensure flawless execution.
- Strong understanding of budget management.
- Highly motivated, driven, passionate, accountable, and self-starting personality.
- Ability to translate business objectives into marketing goals and measurements.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Extremely resourceful - leveraging all resources both internal and external to drive business performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business, MBA a plus.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation, and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.