LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
The Social Communications Lead will be responsible for measuring and optimizing LivePerson’s social presence and using our social platforms to achieve our marketing objectives. This person will act as a brand strategy steward, working across teams at LivePerson to ensure a holistic representation of our Company for all social content.
In this role you will own:
- Social strategy development and execution
- Have a deep understanding of the social media landscape and act as a thought leader at LivePerson regarding ideal approach and strategy.
- Continually monitor and evaluate social media landscape inclusive of LivePerson, competitors, and aspirational companies and partners to advise on best practices and evolving needs for LivePerson’s social strategy and approach.
- Partner with external agency to develop and maintain social strategy for LivePerson inclusive of persona, approach, channel roles and content strategy.
- Be an internal conduit, gathering information, insights and strategic perspectives internally and synthesizing them into our social strategy.
- Ongoing analysis of social media efforts to surface key insights and recommendations to help inform our social strategySocial strategy development and execution
- Establish metrics per platform, including follower growth, engagement and share of voice.
- Management of social media agency
- Work with agency to ensure alignment on strategy and content calendars
- Manage internal clients and internal requests for content, providing counsel and guidance as dictated by strategy and content calendars
- Coordinate and facilitate internal approvals on content, helping navigate challenges and providing recommendations and counsel as needed
- Help manage internal teams (e.g. design) and create content that falls outside of agency’s scope
- Community management and social listening
- Engage with prospects, customers, employees, and influencers to build a community, including responses to tags/mentions as well as proactive outreach
- Seek out opportunities to engage LivePerson/ its executives in trending conversations
- Proactively engage with employee milestones and achievements
- Identify opportunities for sales/ PR and engagement with influencers in target industries/ media
- Support executive team and employee presence on social media
- Leverage LP executives profile's to highlight business and employer-based initiatives
- Define internal social media guidelines for LivePerson employees.
Your qualifications are:
- 3-5 years helping define world-class B2B brands across social platforms with smart, engaging strategies and content.
- Experience in the tech/ AI industry.
- Ability to work across myriad teams internally and manage agencies.
- Great writing skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of and fluency across social platforms, including video-based social media platforms, features, and formats, specifically LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Instagram Reels.
- Understanding of success metrics across platforms.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.