The role of the Senior Strategist is to inspire and energize creative teams, ultimately positively impacting 160over90's creative output through the development of inspirational, insight driven, creative briefs, and breakthrough communications planning.
Success in this role requires the intellectual curiosity to stay at the forefront of cultural values and category dynamics, emotional intelligence to understand consumer behavior and, and the collaborative spirit to work closely with internal creative, account, and project management teams.
Senior Strategists at 160over90 are client facing and expected to maintain an in-depth understanding of their clients' businesses, forge partnerships with client-side counterparts, and help drive organic revenue growth.
- Strategic leader for specific brands and projects
- End-to-end ownership of creative brief development
- Communications plan development
- Presentation of briefs and comms plans
- Desk and syndicated research
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding client category dynamics
- Staying abreast of cultural trends and emerging consumer behaviors
- Building and growing client relationships
- Forging working partnerships with internal account and creative leads
- Assist with new business opportunities
- Experience in higher education is a plus
- 4+ years brand strategy experience
- Proven ability to get to meaningful insights
- Strong presentation skills
- Incredibly curious and eager to share your insight and learnings
- Empathetic, generous and emotionally intelligent
- Working with a team is something you love. Like really love. You are the living embodiment of a cheesey office poster that says "Teamwork makes the dream work."
160/90 is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.