Senior Product Marketing Specialist at Palo Alto Networks (Remote)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.Job Description
Are you seeking to work with leaders of the cybersecurity industry? What about new and emerging technologies? Prisma Cloud is the leader in the emerging Cloud Native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP) space.
As a Senior Product Marketing Specialist at Palo Alto Networks, you will play a key role in planning and executing the product marketing strategy for Prisma Cloud, specifically focusing on Cloud Identity Security for public clouds. You will drive positioning, messaging, content creation and sales enablement activities aligned to Cloud Identity Security.
- Establish the unique value proposition and messaging for your Prisma Cloud - Cloud Identity Security, with a clear understanding of the target markets and buyer personas
- Build strong product marketing content focused on Cloud Identity Security including blogs, videos, and presentations
- Launch products and collaborate with field teams to execute marketing campaigns to deliver on awareness and pipeline targets
- Be a subject matter expert and a go-to resource for the sales field as they position Prisma Cloud
- Effectively work at building and executing plans that cross different functional groups, including product management, go to market, sales, and analyst relations
- Represent the company in customer engagements and at events, to evangelize our point of view and be recognized as an expert in your industry
- 2+ years of technology product marketing, product management, technical marketing, or technical sales experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders
- Creative thinker able to develop and deliver engaging presentations in a range of environments, from large internal teams, to industry conferences and customer briefings
- Experience in cybersecurity or with public cloud technologies (eg. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience with Identity and Access Management, IdP, or CIEM is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required, MBA is desirable
- Any cloud certification is desirable (e.g. Certified AWS Professional, AWS, Cloud Practitioner, MTA Certification; MCSA Certification, Google Cloud Certified)
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Disclosure required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum compensation (includes on-target earnings = base + on target incentives for sales roles) for this role to be located in the state of Colorado. If hired in Colorado, this position starts at $98,600/yr. Depending on the position offered, restricted stock units and incentive or bonus pay may be provided as part of this compensation package. Additional benefits may be found here.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.