As more organizations are embracing distributed work and modern security strategies, the ability to marry user and device identity context is critical. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will play a key role in helping Okta's thousands of customers to unlock value with Okta Devices platform service, which delivers both native device/access capabilities in Okta such as true passwordless authentication as well as tight integrations with leading EDR/MDM vendors to help organizations manage secure access at scale.
Nailing how Devices delivers new customer value as a part of our broader identity story is imperative, and we’re looking for someone to drive the business and go-to market of our Devices platform service. This includes creating compelling messaging and positioning, launching new features, enabling the field, collaborating with business development on partnerships, and partnering with corporate and demand gen marketing to target the right buyers and influencers. Specifically, you will:
- Create compelling, differentiated messaging and positioning, with a clear understanding of customer use cases/persona and the core capabilities of our Devices platform service;
- Closely partner with product management to ensure we are delivering on end-to-end scenarios that meet customer needs and to execute well-received product/feature launches;
- Stay abreast of industry news and events, industry analyst reports, and social activity to educate key internal constituents and drive awareness/demand;
- Deliver key messages that enable our marketing team and PR agencies to execute relevant digital and event-based campaigns and programs;
- Develop tools and training to support the full sales cycle. This includes product demonstrations, sales training and technical content, as well as delivering competitive intelligence to the field and marketing organizations; and
- Work closely with our tech partnership and product management teams to identify industry trends and amplify go to market opportunities for key endpoint and security partners.
- A strong background in a product marketing, solutions marketing or product management role
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven go-to market plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of writing compelling content and presenting to executive audiences
- The ability to think creatively about new and fun ways to engage current customers to both upsell/cross sell and drive adoption
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives
- A hungry, infectious personality: we’re looking for someone determined and excited to drive success
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.