Senior Partner Marketing Manager, Cloud Providers at Databricks (Remote)
While candidates in the listed locations are encouraged for this role, we are open to remote candidates in other locations.
Databricks has strategic and unique partnerships with the largest public cloud providers in the world, including Microsoft that offers Azure Databricks as a native, first-party service in the Azure Portal. Databricks is constantly building and pushing the boundaries of what's possible for data and AI platforms in close collaboration with our cloud partner's services and infrastructure. In this role, you will report to the Senior Director of Partner Marketing and combine product marketing with a business development mindset to develop the joint messaging, value proposition, marketing content and campaign plans with cloud partners. The ideal candidate will have experience as a product marketing manager (or similar) at an enterprise software company, collaborated with partners to create joint messaging and marketing campaigns to create demand.
The impact you will have:
- Develop content and architect marketing campaigns that increases pipeline by 2x vs. prior year
- Integrate Databricks messaging into our cloud partner's external facing content, including web pages, presentations and assets
- Launch 5 joint solutions with partners in the first year, with joint collateral, presentations, announcement and website content for each
- Create 5 public references for joint customers in the first year
What we look for:
- 6+ years of experience in product marketing, solution marketing or industry marketing for an enterprise software or SaaS company.
- Portfolio of impactful marketing content and sales enablement materials
- Experience with cloud, big data, data analytics, data warehouse, machine learning or AI technologies
- Experience presenting at conferences/seminars and customer engagements.
- BS in Marketing or Computer Science, Engineering, coupled with relevant professional experience
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 5,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M, and over 40% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.