Senior Marketing Manager, Latin America at LiveRamp
Senior Marketing Manager, Latin America
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading the strategy and integrated marketing planning for our Latin America audience across all marketing and PR functions, from demand generation and content development to partner marketing and agency management.
This role supports the development and operationalization of regional marketing strategies and plans to drive awareness, adoption, and growth in new markets, specifically Brazil, Argentina, and Mexico.
The ideal candidate will have experience effectively collaborating with various U.S.- and locally-based marketing, business development, and sales teams to jointly develop go-to-market (GTM) and promotion plans, manage priorities, and execute on the plan.
- Drive strategy and planning for all aspects of the funnel, within budget and on time
- Research, plan and execute marketing programs, campaigns and events from inception to optimization, including demand generation, brand awareness, events, digital marketing, social, web, PR, and communications
- Identify and manage relationships with trade and industry organizations to increase exposure and brand awareness
- Work seamlessly with a global team to understand positioning, key narratives, and business strategies and localize by country
- Align marketing with sales to ensure demand generation campaigns are synchronized with sales strategies and goals, and track and manage lead flow and increase conversion rates at each stage of marketing and sales engagement
- Collaborate with all marketing functions on the quantitative analysis, qualitative research, and synthesis to understand and represent the sentiment of our global community
- Continuously monitor dashboards, analyze results to understand what’s working/not working and why, and then optimize campaigns based on these data-driven insights.
- Communicate how marketing programs impact revenue, understand key metrics and dashboards, and deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed.
Your team will:
The LiveRamp marketing team is responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing plans that synthesize the business goals of our product and sales teams into marketing campaigns. Our regional marketers play a significant role in expanding LiveRamp into new and existing markets.
- 5+ years of hands-on marketing, PR, or communications experience with a B2B or SaaS company
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, communications, or other relevant field of study
- Fluent in Portuguese and Spanish and an understanding of cultural norms in Latin America
- Demonstrated ability to drive initiatives at both a strategic planning and tactical executional level
- Successfully manage priorities and work closely with internal stakeholders across a number of departments
- Experience with international market expansion and working with U.S.-based teams
- Agency and third-party vendor management a must
- Strong background in demand generation best practices, including audience targeting, segmentation, measurement, lead lifecycle, and nurture
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Outcome oriented with a can-do spirit that loves to exceed expectations, meet deadlines, and overcome obstacles
- Highly-collaborative team player with the knowledge, intellect and temperament to work effectively in a fast-paced, energetic and complex environment
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Experience in the adtech and martech or marketing data and analytics industries
- Understanding of local media market, specifically trade and business publications that cover enterprise tech and adtech
- Product savvy with the ability to grasp technical concepts and complex solutions
- B2B campaign management experience
- Previous experience with Salesforce and Marketo
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: New York, Remote
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.