Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Our world class recruiting team builds the foundation of our success by finding and hiring extraordinary people that share our vision. We are looking for a Senior Manager of Talent Brand to help us optimize the way we represent ourselves to and engage talent across all of our hiring channels, especially public channels that drive traffic to our Careers page. You will partner across every facet of the Talent team in order to understand where our best hires are coming from and how our hiring channels operate today, and then create a strategy to get even more top talent to join the company. If you thrive through building, experimentation, data-driven decision making, and optimization, this is the role for you!
What You'll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
- Create and build Coinbase’s Talent Brand strategy across all of Coinbase’s public channels, driving awareness of Coinbase as a potential employer in key segments.
- Own and drive active candidate “top of funnel”, optimizing our speed and cost of talent acquisition by driving more high-quality candidates proactively to Coinbase.
- Execute all aspects of Talent marketing; from employer branding and positioning to partners and vendors, social media and engagement campaigns, SEO, and external communications.
- Work cross-functionally with Talent leadership, Talent events, product marketing, design, brand, communications, and others to launch new partnerships, campaigns, and content.
- Think big about the future of crypto and how you can bring people into Coinbase more quickly.
- Measure and report against the performance of Talent Brand initiatives.
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- 8+ years of Talent / Employer Brand or Product Marketing experience.
- 5+ years of people management experience.
- Experience with end-to-end ownership and optimization of high-volume candidate or customer channels and social media / campaign strategy, from creating awareness to driving action.
- Advanced quantitative and deductive skills. Ability to distinguish between the signal and the noise and make data-driven decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate / experiment while collaborating effectively across multiple functions.
- Proven track record of building high-performing, inclusive and diverse teams.
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual.
Nice to haves
- Experience in crypto, tech, or financial services companies.
- Fluency using common recruiting systems such as Greenhouse, LinkedIn, etc. to pull data and derive insights
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.