Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing Analytics at Afterpay
| San Francisco, CA
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:43 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, September 21, 2021
Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has over 11 million active customers globally and more than 64,000 of the world’s best retailers around the world including Anthropologie, Revolve, DSW, GOAT, Finish Line, Levi’s, Mac Cosmetics, Ray-Ban and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins. Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt.
Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers. We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As a Senior Manager of Lifecycle Marketing Analytics at Afterpay, you’ll coach, mentor and lead a team of marketing analysts to deliver against KPIs. Additionally, you'll partner closely with Marketing, Product, Engineering and Operations leaders to define, track and measure KPIs and execute against a roadmap.
We are much more than our job descriptions - we are our energy, our ideas, our everyday drive. Here’s where you will begin….
● Be responsible for lifecycle marketing measurement across major CRM channels including email, push notifications, SMS, in-app as well as oversee incentives analytics
● Find actionable consumer insights through retention analyses, funnel analysis, lifetime value analysis, and user segmentation to identify trends, and implement optimizations to better drive our initiatives
● Design and evaluate A/B tests to derive strong insights and provide decision support
● Build and analyze dashboards and reports to empower operational and exploratory analysis, evaluate and define key metrics
● Utilize excellent communication skills to clearly distill the essence of your technical work to audiences of all levels and across multiple functional areas.
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay. You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders, and shape the future with excitement.
● Bachelor’s degree and above in quantitative or engineering domain 7 years of work experience supporting high-scale retention and lifecycle teams
● Proven experience driving growth and efficiency using analytical tools
● Familiarity with various CRM channels including email, push, in-app and CRM technologies/tools
● Results-oriented with an exceptional track record of driving profitable retention marketing programs and exceeding performance & revenue targets
● Experience with SQL, programming, spreadsheet modeling, data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, or Power BI
● Team leading experience
● Have a passion for consumer data and insights and be excited to leverage insights to shape the direction of the company
● Exceptional communication skills; ability to simplify and present complex analytical concepts to an executive audience
How we reward you. We have a pay for performance culture so you can expect to be rewarded for high performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enroll in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We offer a wide range of insurance programs so you have the flexibility to choose what is best for you. Afterpay covers 100% of the employee cost and 75% of the cost of your dependents.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Read Full Job Description