Senior Integrated Marketing Manager (Remote) at Infobip
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans, online services with new and unseen solutions. We're just getting started!Job Description
As a Senior Integrated Marketing Manager focusing on the North American market, you will build and launch integrated marketing strategies and campaigns that specifically targets industries. You will play a pivotal role in reaching and engaging the target audience with compelling content, experiences, and events that drive Infobip brand and solution awareness. With a data-driven approach, you will constantly measure and quantify the impact of your programs for continual improvement.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing—North America, this role will work cross-functionally with in-region marketing and PR colleagues as well as an extended team in product marketing, brand, growth, and revenue.
- Create and own the regional integrated marketing strategy—partner with key stakeholders to identify local market target solution focus, events, industry bodies, associations, accounts to implement local brand awareness and thought leadership campaigns tied into NAM GTM plans.
- Create effective, high converting content and activities that translate Infobip solutions into real business value for the target verticals.
- Plan and manage the production of compelling content including PR, blogs, articles, reports, videos, guides, interviews, etc. that align to value propositions, key messaging, and both regional and global strategies.
- Support the planning of impactful digital and in-person events, e.g. conferences, trade shows, webinars, podcasts, fireside chats, etc.
- Determine budget requirements, monitor spend, track payments/actuals
- Analyze, interpret, and report on campaign performance and associated KPIs that influence data-driven decisions on future strategy and tactics.
· Bachelor's Degree and/or related experience.
· 7+ years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing, preferably in financial and fintech spaces.
· In-depth experience in successfully using sales and marketing systems, ad platforms, and analytics to monitor and measure results (ex. SFDC, Google Analytics). Experience with ABM, Demandbase, Bombora or Zeta is a plus.
· A strong independent researcher and concise communicator both verbally and in writing with the ability to understand and develop messages for a wide range of issues and audiences both internally and externally.
· Be disciplined, organized, and demonstrate the ability to lead others to success.
· Be able to prioritize, delegate and manage multiple, potentially conflicting tasks.
· Be able to work effectively with a creative, global workforce and within a virtual team.
· Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where individual initiative is critical.
· Flexibility, willing to step up to the challenge with a creative, innovative and growth mindset.
· Ability to travel as required.Additional Information
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading brands, banks, social networks, mobile operators, OTTs, aggregators and many more.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Great Environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities. Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Plus, our North American offices have become Great Place to Work-Certified™ #LI-MM1