Farmers Business Network® ( FBN® ) is on a mission to power the prosperity of family farmers and rural communities around the world, transforming how the world farms with an integrated, technology-enabled agricultural platform.
We offer high ROI farm inputs, fintech and sustainability products and services powered by network data, and farm-tested insights from our global farmer community. Our platform helps FBN® members make confident decisions to ensure the economic viability of their farms, while also empowering them to be a part of the solution as the global community confronts its most pressing issues: providing food security for a growing population, transitioning to more sustainable agriculture, and responding to climate change.
We are a dynamic, innovative, and mission-driven AgTech company that offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as boundless career mobility. We are backed by top investors, including Fidelity, ADM, Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, T Rowe Price and Temasek. We have been featured in these articles by the Wall Street Journal and Forbes , and were also named " One of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World " by Fast Company Magazine.
Our team is united by a shared mission: powering the prosperity of family farmers around the world. If you're a marketing leader with an interest in our mission, we'd love to meet you.
Farmers Business Network is on a mission to help farmers maximize the profit potential of their operation for the long term through a data and technology-driven approach. We're disrupting very traditional farming services, unlocking new levels of convenience and transparency with online tools and resources to easily apply and manage farm financing (input, real estate, operating, equipment), manage and optimize insurance policies (general multi-peril, premium crop insurance products and health plans) and manage and execute their grain marketing and sustainability programs.
We're looking for an experienced SEO expert with a proven track record of optimizing and generating organic traffic and leads. This role will have the core responsibility of helping build a strategy that guides and maximizes the impact of our digital marketing investments.
In this role, you will help develop a technical SEO strategy that becomes the bedrock that we build our organic marketing infrastructure on. You understand content marketing and how to leverage self service resources to generate organic demand for FBN products and services.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop search engine optimization strategies that drive traffic and leads for FBN
- Develop a technical SEO strategy that includes both on-page optimization as well as an overall plan that holistically improves FBN indexing and organic ranking
- Own SEO strategy on FBN.com to drive organic traffic and top search engine rankings
- Work with the Product and Engineering teams to ensure web infrastructure, architecture, features, and operations support and enhance the effectiveness of our SEO
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Review on- and off-page metrics to assess the effectiveness of SEO strategy and perform competitive analyses to proactively recommend changes in SEO strategy
- Work with the Content team and subject matter experts on content plans, including ideation, keyword research, content gap identification, on-page recommendations, and result analyses
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Partner with Product Marketing teams to design and execute templates that provide depth to our core business unit web content areas
- Develop performance reports to monitor ongoing site traffic analyses, organic search placement, and overall evaluation of SEO strategy effectiveness
- Monitor industry changes and translate those into actionable recommendations.
- Fuel strategic content recommendations for the activation of product focused campaigns.
- Perform ongoing keyword research for FBN.com including discovery, expansion and optimization
- 7+ years in search engine marketing management, preferably with FinTech organizations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively and influence all levels of staff
- Proven track record of successfully driving high volume, efficient demand through organic digital channels
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Tableau, Amplitude)
- Ability to adapt and enthusiasm for a fast-paced environment
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Extremely proficient in Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Previous experience in the agricultural sector, specifically financial services or insurance
- Experience with Contentful is a plus.
The following represents FBN's reasonable estimate of the US national average base salary range of possible compensation for this role based on market data and placement of internal employees: $115,000 - $135,000.
This salary range may vary based on geography and variations in cost of labor. Beyond the above or adjusted to market salary range, FBN also offers all full-time employees competitive equity compensation, health and wellness benefits, and various perks.
FBN is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. FBN considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We participate in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program here .
FBN is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email fill out this form .