Every time you go out to eat, you want food that tastes good and is safely prepared, a clean environment, and quality service. Creating that consistent experience is at the core of how Zenput is used today in 60,000 locations across 100+ countries by the world’s top restaurant chains, convenience stores, and grocers. Customers including Domino’s, Chipotle, P.F. Changs, Five Guys, KFC, Smart & Final, and 7-Eleven rely on our top-ranked operations execution platform to keep their business moving and growing by ensuring work is done correctly, and on time.
Founded in 2012, our company vision is to make every meal, a safe meal. Recognized for the third year in a row as one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces, the team working toward that vision has grown to 130+ Zenputters across our hybrid workforce - with offices in San Francisco, CA (HQ), Atlanta, GA, and Guadalajara, MX, and remotely-based employees.
We are a team of positive, collaborative, and scrappy individuals excited to come to work every day to expand a differentiated market category and make a massive impact on our customers’ businesses. As a product marketing manager (PMM), you will be in a cross-functional role that drives our marketing strategies and helps shape our success trajectory.
In this role, you will be the glue between what we’re building and what we’re selling in the market. You’ll lead product launches, develop strategic content and sales tools, enable the sales team, and work closely with the rest of the marketing team to design and execute integrated campaigns and programs. We’re looking for a PMM with strong experience launching new products and exceptional communication and project management skills.
- Lead and build the go-to-market plan for product launches, get internal teams on the same page and working together to drive high-impact releases
- Drive the naming, messaging, and positioning of Zenput products and solutions through qualitative and quantitative research
- Team closely with product management for go-to-market planning, and driving/monitoring engagement with new products and features
- Work with sales leadership and our account execs to identify and execute on opportunities to reduce friction in the sales process via messaging, content, tools
- Develop competitive benchmarking and content to position against other solutions
- Partner with the demand gen team to bring our positioning and narrative to life via integrated campaigns that drive pipeline and support revenue goals
- Create thought leadership content that educates our target audiences, differentiates us in the market and further establishes the category and our leadership
- Create demos and tools that showcase how customers use Zenput for various processes and drive successful operational outcomes
- Partner with the customer success team and create post-sales content and programs to help customers use our platform more strategically
- 3-to-5+ years of product marketing experience in B2B tech
- Track record of leading strategic product launches and other cross-functional initiatives
- Excellent written and communication skills, with the ability to articulate challenges and solutions in a crisp, engaging and straightforward way; comfortable presenting in front of internal and external audiences
- Strong quantitative skills and the ability to turn analysis into effective execution
- Intellectual curiosity, seeking to develop expertise and stay abreast of industry trends
- Have empathy for customers, for the challenges that sales teams face, and for colleagues
- Location: this full-time position can be remote but you would be open/able to travel to Atlanta or San Francisco offices quarterly or bi-annually
- Great mission-driven team members from diverse backgrounds with a strong company culture
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid company holidays
- Yearly team off-sites
- International travel opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits (FSA & HSA options)
- Wellness benefits (Headspace, OneMedical, Physera, Ginger.io, Aaptiv)
- Commuter benefits
- Work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way businesses operate
- Fun team events
- Ability to have a big impact