LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
At LivePerson, our mission is to empower our clients to create meaningful, proactive, personalized connections with their customers. Our Product Marketers tell aspirational stories that articulate our brand’s differentiated value.
In this role, you will collaborate with teammates in marketing, sales, and product management to develop and execute go-to-market strategies and activities for LivePerson offerings. You will own solution-level messaging and positioning, analyze competitive and market research, and drive seller and partner enablement. You will actively engage with sellers and clients to showcase our offerings, and will partner with our product and content teams to develop compelling demos and customer facing content.
This is the ideal role for a technically-inclined, collaborative product marketer who wants to join a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS company and drive significant market impact. If you have an inherent curiosity about customer and market needs, and a passion for taking the complex and making it simple, compelling, and relevant, we want to meet you.
We are looking for a Product Marketer to:
- Gain and maintain a deep understanding of our products, customers, prospects, competition, and market.
- Understand our product portfolio strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, translating insights into recommendations for positioning and prioritization.
- Collaborate with product management, bringing key market, buyer, and competitive insights to help inform the product roadmap.
- Develop value-based messaging and positioning that communicates how LivePerson solutions uniquely solve audience problems and bring the story to life through collateral, web content, videos, presentations, white papers, RFP responses, and more.
- Drive go-to-market planning and execution for new products and features, working cross-functionally to ensure a successful launch and reporting on post-launch KPIs.
- Direct product naming by providing market, competitive and customer context.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop effective campaigns and messaging that will drive leads and revenue.
- Enable LivePerson sellers with training and tools to be successful, including pitch decks, product demos, use cases, and battle cards
- Analyze information collected from win/loss interviews and pipeline behavior (conversion rates and velocity) to detect breakdowns in the marketing and sales process and make recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing leaders to define, implement, and routinely assess our product marketing processes and opportunities for improvement.
- Monitor and report on the performance of products in the market and communicate the results of related sales and marketing efforts.
Your qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s degree required; masters preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive experience marketing technology / technology-enabled services in mid to enterprise level companies.
- Strong product marketing experience creating compelling messages and content that show not just the “what”, but the more important “why” at a B2B/SaaS company.
- Demonstrated expertise marketing products throughout their lifecycle, from concept through launch to retirement: applies disciplined approach.
- Strong business acumen and market/competitive intelligence expertise.
- A collaborative style to lead through influence, building consensus across global cross-functional teams; excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience in fast-paced, high-growth organizations: effective prioritization, ability to navigate ambiguity, self-motivated.
- Passionate about the voice of the customer, users, and sellers of the company’s products.
- Detail oriented, well organized, efficient with time management.
- Executive presence and demeanor.
- Ability to link product launches to organizational campaign themes and goals.
- Critical thinker with strong writing, presentation development and delivery skills.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.