Product Marketing Manager at Talkdesk (Remote)
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager who understands the market and speaks the language of the customer to build thought leadership, create demand, generate pipeline, and drive adoption. In this role, you will manage and orchestrate product launches; create authentic, compelling and succinct product messaging; develop content to convey benefits and key outcomes of your product area; enable customers, sales and other internal departments to understand and communicate the value of the product; and collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop innovative programs that drive demand and evangelize your products to partners and prospects.
You’ll be the subject matter expert on your competitors, your buyers, and your products. You’ll join an award-winning, agile marketing team that brings new products and services to market, drives competitive intelligence and positioning, and influences go-to-market tactics.
- Create short and long-term strategies to maximize sales and end-user adoption of Talkdesk’s Workforce Engagement Management solutions
- Drive messaging, positioning, and go-to-market strategies for Talkdesk products
- Deeply understand our products, buyers, competition, and market
- Represent the company and the product to prospects and customers
- Conduct competitive and market research that influences roadmap, pricing, and packaging decisions for your products
- Successfully tell our product story through collateral, case studies, webinars, demos, and supporting sales enablement
- Deliver compelling presentations to small & large groups about our solutions
- Develop live, video, and interactive demos that generate demand
- Collaborate with Integrated Marketing, Customer Marketing, Communications and Content to maximize the impact of product innovations and to maintain a compelling and consistent market voice
- Launch new features and products, providing sales, prospects, analysts and customers with supporting materials and clear messages
- Work with Product Management, Sales, Customer Success, and Executive Management to guarantee product messaging consistency and alignment.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with demonstrated success, marketing software as a service or other analogous environments
- Have a BA or BS degree; MBA is a plus
- Fluent or native English speaker and writer
- Highly skilled at critical decision-making; ability to evaluate business issues and resolve problems
- Proven track record of developing and delivering messaging and materials that drive pipeline, higher win rates, and revenue
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our solution
- Experience conducting and analyzing market and competitive research
- Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible and entrepreneurial “get it done” work environment, and switch rapidly from strategy to execution
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
Please, add your portfolio with your own writing marketing materials in English to your resume when applying