Karat’s purpose is to unlock opportunity, and we built the world’s first Interviewing Cloud to conduct predictive, fair, and enjoyable technical interviews 24/7. Karat helps companies expand interviewing capacity, unlock developer time, and raise engineering quality so they can hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat’s Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We’re a team of passionate, focused, human-centric team, and we want you to join us!Come join our Product Marketing team
Our Product Marketing team is committed to generating customer insights that inform Karat’s product strategy, lead go-to-market for our products, and create and execute campaigns that drive product growth. We are a highly cross-functional team at Karat, partnering closely with Product and Engineering, Sales, Client Success, Design, Marketing, and Communications.What you will do
As a Product Marketing Manager for Sales Enablement at Karat, you will create content that helps our field teams tell our story, demonstrate our unique value, and serve our customers. You will also train and enable sales to use the content, track its effectiveness, and continuously improve the content based on field and market feedback.
Karat’s HQ is based in Seattle, Washington, but we are open to remote candidates for this role (within the U.S.). Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Build effective sales assets (e.g. slide decks, one-sheeters, case studies) and internal guides (e.g. playbooks, battlecards), grounded in a strong expertise in Karat’s products, our customers, and the needs of our sales team.
- Manage and standardize sales enablement content and collateral, prioritizing key initiatives, and tracking success and adoption of sales assets.
- Develop a communications strategy across sales partners that effectively empowers Karat Growth and Enterprise teams.
- Iterate and execute on concepts for customer-facing and internal content by developing compelling narratives in partnership with product marketing and other teams.
- Create compelling copy and clear documentation that is polished, balanced, and consistent with Karat's brand guidelines.
- 5+ years of work experience in product marketing, marketing, and/or sales enablement
- Experience collaborating with B2B sales teams (technology, platform, or HR technology companies a plus)
- Ability to craft highly-polished customer-facing sales collateral (slide decks, one-pagers, case studies, etc.), with a portfolio ready to share
- Strong written and verbal storytelling skills, with the highly-developed ability to tailor messages and resonate with a variety of personas and segments
- History leading complex projects and keeping multiple, parallel work streams on track
- Adept at exercising intellectual curiosity in a results-oriented and collaborative, cross-functional environment during hyper-growth
Karat strives to offer everything you need to best support you today, tomorrow, and beyond. We’re proud of our current offerings, and highlight some of our team’s favorites below. There are more, just feel free to ask!Compensation / Time Off:
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid PTO (see below) and Sick Leave (10 days per year)
- Flexible Time Off Policy for salaried positions
- Three weeks accrued per year for hourly positions
- Global Parental Leave (16 weeks paid with additional 8 weeks transition back to work in part-time capacity)
- 20 paid Company Holidays for 2022
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance via Cigna or Kaiser (for CA-based employees)
- 100% premium covered for employees
- 70% premium covered for dependents
- FSA, STD, LTD, Standard Life Insurance, and Optional Life Insurance
- Mental Wellness offerings such as Calm, Happify, Talkspace, Modern Health, and more
- $150 per month contribution to miscellaneous benefit/wellness of employee’s choice
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at [email protected]