Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
What You'll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
- Responsible for the development and execution of Coinbase’s marketing strategy across multiple of Coinbase’s products
- You will be the voice of the customer and trusted advisor as to how current and future Coinbase customer needs and desires inform product messaging, brand differentiation, marketing content, and collateral.
- Execute multiple aspects of product marketing; from branding and positioning to product launches and strategy, education and engagement campaigns, events and communication.
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, brand, communications, support, etc. to launch new products.
- You will think big about the future of crypto and how you can bring people into the cryptoeconomy more quickly.
- Measure and report against the performance of product marketing initiatives
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- Minimum of 3-8 years of Product Marketing, Growth Marketing, or Product Management experience
- Experience crafting & implementing customer segmentation based on demographics, attitudes, behaviors and lifetime value.
- Demonstrated track record of creating customer segment oriented campaigns to steer new customer acquisition, deepen engagement & retention
- Advanced quantitative and deductive skills. Ability to distinguish between the signal and the noise and make data-guided actions.
- Outstanding prioritization and project management skills
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done
Nice to haves:
- You have crypto experience and a knowledge of the crypto market
- Financial services experience a plus
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.